Chapter 39

REUNITED

•Author's POV•

Jungkook: since we were born, Me and Yoongi Hyung never really got parents love . We both only saw them working, working and working.

Jungkook: When Yoongi Hyung and I got bullied in schools, our parents would never come . We would get jealous of other students as their parents were there with them even their children did wrong. Here what was our fault we were the victim.

Jk: Our parents showed their love by transferring those bully kids to another school, of course we were glad but we wanted them to come to our school and support us like other student's parents do

Jk: Mom and Dad thought that they solved everything but no, more people started bullying us by saying that "our parents hate us thats why they didn't bothered to come to school and just transferred those bullies because they didn't wanted to waste their time on meeting and counselling. They don't want their time to get waste on useless things, on us"

Jk: we knew that wasn't the case, we wanted to talk to our parents about this, 'is something wrong, why they are avoiding us'. Trust me Y/n they did gave us everything, a good lifestyle, good education, expensive gifts but what we really craved for was their attention. Whenever they would come home late after work they would just go to sleep without having dinner with us.

Jk: I still remember how Me and My Hyung would wait for them at the dining table but we would also go to bed without having dinner sometimes.

Jk: When I said more people started bullying us I was not lying. Peace was never an option in school. Students also started calling us orphan as they never saw our parents, we talked to our parents about it but they said to ignore them and that's it. Slowly slowly things started getting more worse which led Me and Hyung to transfer

Jk: Things still didn't changed and Me and Hyung started bearing everything without telling anyone anything. Even If we tell our parents about it they would either transfer us or transfer our bullies.

Jk: Me and Hyung beared everyone and everything and one day an angel came and saved us

Y/n: (smiling ) Iu Eonnie

Jungkook: yes...Iu Noona was an adopted daughter of our school's trustee. She saw how things were at school. Iu Noona helped Me and Hyung. She was out first Friend. First one who stood for us who stood with us, who fought for us. She collected proof against our bullies and made them suffer gave them punishments and finally got them transferred.

Jk: I know thats what our parents also did but Iu Noona was there with us, she understood us and supported us. She also warned everyone to not disturb Me and Hyung ever. Iu Noona never had ulterior motives, she genuinely wanted to be friends with us and more than a friend with Hyung

Y/n: (laughing)

Jungkook: (smiling) our school life became bliss but soon later Iu Noona's adopted father left this world. Iu noona missed him and cried for him.
Time really heals people and it healed Iu Noona. Me and Hyung were always there for her. Iu Noona's only family were Me and Yoongi hyung. We all three were one family.

Jk: Iu Noona and Hyung were father and mother to me. They both showered all their love to me. They never made me realise the emptiness I felt when I needed my parents with me.

Jk: Soon after my graduation, Me and Hyung moved out and started living separately from our parents. We got news that they both (father and mother) moved to abroad as they got new deals....and now we don't know anything about them. They used to contact us but after few years it stopped and we also never tried to contact them.