Refund

Third person pov -

Kiana was awakened by the ringing of her phone. The loud obnoxious sound making her let out a tired growl.

"Girl shut that off" Ryland huffed from the bed across the room.

Ryland, also known as Ry was Kiana's best friend apart from Nika. The two had known each other since they were five years old. So their friendship ran pretty deep.

"I said shut it off"

"I'm going i'm going" Kiana spoke in annoyed, gripping the phone in anger.

"What" she answered after the fifth ring. Her voice was rough and her eyes were partially closed trying to block out any light that seeped through the curtains.

"Good morning to you, sunshine, '' Azzi said. Kiana could tell there was a big smile on her face.

She heavily rolled her eyes at the sound of her sister's voice. She sat up and pulled back the phone from her ear just to see the time.

"Open the door I got a surprise for you" Azzi continued before hanging up on her sister.

Ryland let out a small laugh as Kiana dramatically fell back staring at the ceiling for a few seconds.

"It's seven in the morning" Kiana mumbled "It's seven in the freaking morning and she wants me to open the door. Why the hell is she even up?"

"She's a D1 athlete Ki, there up at like five in the morning to get ready" Ryland spoke out in amusement. The blonde girl stood up and stretched before making her way to the door. It was then that Kiana tried to soak up the few seconds of silence she would receive for the rest of the day.

Her eyes slowly closed before her blanket was ripped off of her body. Her head snapped to find Paige Bueckers smirking at her, blanket in hand.

"Paige give it back" Kiana huffed in annoyance, making the blonde basketball player smirk even more.

"Okay" Paige paused "If you give me a kiss"

"I rather get hit by bus" Kiana spoke before turning to Azzi and Ryland who looked at the two in amusement

"If Paige is my surprise I would very much like a refund."

Azzi let out a laugh "God you guys bicker like an old married couple". Ryland shook her head in agreement.

Paige laughed "She just doesn't wanna admit that we're gonna get married and have little Paige and Kiana's running around our house." the taller blonde spoke, wrapping her arm around Kiana's shoulder.

The latter quickly shoving her off and snatching her blanket back before laying back down in her bed.

Ryland let out a laugh as Paige turned her attention towards the two girls who stood awake, "She so wants me" she smirked earning a groan from Kiana and more laughter from Ryland and Azzi.

After a while of begging Kiana to get out of the bed and get ready for the day, the girls headed to a Starbucks on campus. Ryland and Kiana walked in the front as Paige and Azzi trailed behind them, each pair in their own conversations.

When they pulled up to Starbucks Kiana was the one to order from them. Paige, Azzi, and Ryland sat patiently in a booth.

"Order for Kiana!" a boy yelled out. She quickly went over to the counter and took the drinks from him, giving the shaggy haired boy a dimpled smile.

"Thanks" she spoke as their hands brushed against each other

"No problem" Blush coated the olive boy's cheeks.

Kiana smiled once again before walking over to her table where she was met with a smile by Azzi and Ryland.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" the younger Fudd spoke setting the drinks on the table

"That guy was totally checking you out" Ryland beamed

Kiana rolled her eyes "He was just being nice, it's literally his job Ry." She spoke dismissing the girl's assumptions.

"Yeah so nice that he wrote his number on the napkin" Azzi commented showing her little sister the note on the napkin.

Your smile is radiant! If your not seeing anyone give me a call ;))
345-978-3475
- Bryan <333

"You gonna give him a call?" Ry questioned taking a sip of her iced coffee

"Probably not"

"Hell no she's not!"

Paige and Kiana spoke at the same time, making the girls quickly snap their heads towards each other.

"I was gonna say no but why are you saying no?"

"Be-because" The blonde basketball stuttered but was cut of when another voice spoke up

"Hey guys" Nika spoke up, her croatian accent was thick. Her presence seemed to make Kiana forget about what just happened, making Paige sigh in relief.

"Hey!" Everyone responded back happily. And just like that the napkin was quickly forgotten as the table filled with laughter and conversation.

When Kiana wasn't paying attention Paige quickly took the napkin from the table and stuffed it in her pocket unaware of the look Ryland and Azzi shared.

"Be- because" Azzi whispered to Paige teasingly, but all she received was a slap on the back of her head from the blonde.

AN - Azzi and Ryland support!!! :)))