Night out

All the girls sat at the bar in a secluded room. The room had windows so people could see them and vice versa, but you couldn't get into the room without knowing somebody who was an athlete.

Kiana sat on Paige's lap, the blonde had an arm wrapped around her girlfriend's waist. The pair sat across from Nika, Azzi, KK, and Ryland.

"Nah you a clown KK" P laughed leaning forward. She was drunk, one look at the girl and she would burst out laughing.

"I didn't even say anything" KK responded with a chuckle

"You said it with your eyes," Paige nodded bringing a red solo cup to her mouth.

Kiana quickly took the cup away from her mouth and placed it on the table in front of them "Okay you're done for the night".

"What..no"

Nika and Azzi looked at the blonde in amusement. The younger fudd sister stood up and stuck out her hand for Paige to grab, "Come on blondie, let's go get you some water".

P got up with a whine and followed Kiana towards the drink station. "You know you're really pretty" she smirked looking the curly-haired girl up and down.

"Thanks P"

But the girl just continued "Like really really pretty. Can we go home I wanna eat yo-"

"Look we found water!" Kiana interrupted flustered "Here drink up," she spoke pushing a bottle of water toward her girlfriend.

"But I wasn't finished talking."

"Open up" Ki started, she opened the bottle and pushed it towards the blonde's lips practically forcing her to drink it.

Paige's eyes went wide with shock

"Good right?"

"Hmmm," P hummed trying to keep up with the water, before lightly pushing it away. Paige quickly changed the subject as her mind was still a little wonky. The couple stood there and talked as she started to sober up.

"So was this birthday a success?"

"Yeah! I had so much fun today" Paige smiled down at her girl. "I can't wait to go home and build my Lego set" she giggled.

"You're such a nerd" Ki laughed leaning into the blonde's chest "But I love it".

______

Baddies East played in the basketball players dorm room. Paige and Kiana were cuddled underneath her quilt.

"Did she just bite Biggie?" Paige asked laughing

"Eww wtf" Kiana spoke joining in on the laughter. "Not gonna lie I would probably go get tested if someone bit me"

Paige looked down at Kiana's phone to see her playing a game on Roblox, "Why are you always playing Roblox, what are you five?" she teased

"Girl you just don't get it. It's a if you know you know kind of thing"

Silence engulfed the two as the TV was the only background noise that could be heard. "What?" Kiana's eyes never left her phone.

"What do you mean what?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm not" Paige smirked biting her lip

"Yes you are I can feel it"

"Can we do what I mentioned earlier?"

Kiana huffed rolling her eyes "P we already put your Legos together"

"That's not what I'm talking about Ki"

Kiana let out a hum not really paying attention to the blonde. Her action resulted in Paige picking up the curly haired girl and sitting her on her lap.

The basketball player quickly threw Kianas phone on the beanbag in her room.

"Heyyy! My phone!" She whined

Paige smirked at Kiana before engulfing her lips on a kiss. Her action quickly lead her girlfriend to shut up. The curly haired girl moved her hands up her girlfriends chest sending shivers down the blondes body.

Paige's hands moved from Kiana's waist to her ass. Slightly gripping it and making the girl grind into her.

"Fuck" Paige groaned huskily as Kiana's lips moved from her to her neck. Placing gentle kisses.

The blonde was about to slide her hand into her girlfriend's pants when

"P do you know where my charger is. I think I" KK spoke entering the room

Paige through her head back in frustration"omg get the fuck out KK"

"Oh shit my bad" the girl replied quickly closing the door. KK's laughter could be heard as she walked down the hall.

Paige's eyes moved from the door to her girlfriend who still remanded in her lap. "I'm not getting tonight am I?" she questioned annoyed.

"I mean maybe if you lock the door this time." Kiana smiles softly

Her answer made Paige quickly get up and lock the door before crawling back in the bed. This time she was on top.

"Now where we're we?" She whispered before attaching her lips to Kiana's neck.

AN- Next chapter is gonna be a smut so be ready for it! I've also been writing a Caitlin Clark book but I'm not gonna release it until it's finished. I don't want y'all to have to wait lmaooo, byeeee!!!