Chapter 2: Hokage!?

~~~~
Yoki's POV:

Ever since I met the clansmen, more and more people have interrupted my sleep. Almost every day a new person comes into my room and plays with me. As much as I love entertaining these people it has started to annoy me. Take today for example. I was peacefully sleeping in my crib when I heard a loud, "So cute!"

Turns out it's my mom's friend named Mikoto. 'Where have I heard that name?.' She is a nice person but very touchy. Always picking me up and saying how cute I am.

"We're home!" My saviors said as they walked to the living room. Thinking quickly I put my hands out and tried to say, "Get me away from this woman!" Sadly it just sounded like gibberish. "Yoki, did you miss daddy!" My father sang, grabbing my tiny hands. "Not as much as you missed mommy right?" My mother said, lifting me out of Mikoto's arms. They always do this little competition when they get home. It is cute if you ask me.

"Now let's try on the dresses I bought!" 'Here we go again playing doll.'

After they found the perfect outfit Mikoto and my mother took me out of the house. To do what? I don't know nobody tells baby's anything.

"Mikoto do you think Itachi will like her?" My mother asks, looking down at me. 'Itachi? Wait what!'

"Of course it would also be great practice for our baby," Mikoto smiles at my now dumbfounded mom.

"What baby! Oh my you're pregnant! How far along are you!" My mother yells right into my poor ear.

"I'm three months in! Our kids are going to be best friends!." Mikoto smirked.

"Mikoto we have to go shopping NOW! We can even get matching outfits for our babies!" My mom will make up any excuse to go shopping. Luckily it seems our family's wallet is everlasting.

After this, I was dragged to stores and forced into many outfits. They must think I'm a doll or something. "Why must you look so cute in everything Yoki-Chan!" Mikoto complimented looking at the two dresses. 'I don't know man most babies are cute.'

"Gah we will just get both and look I found a matching set!" My mom chimed in with a small box. The two women giggled before walking to the checkout line. 'Finally over now nap time.' I thought before digging my face in my mothers chest. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard a loud voice. "Mikoto Kumasi?"

Grumbling, I looked up to see a red haired lady with green eyes with an old man beside her. 'Wait a minute I have seen this man before, but where?' I wonder starting at the old man.

"Lord Hokage Kushina, what are you two doing here?" Mom asks, turning to them. 'Something telling me I have seen these people before.'

"Heh you're not the only one expecting Mikoto." The lady said, making the two other women scream and hug her. Yes I was in between them dying inside. "Is this little Yoki?" The red haired lady asked, looking down at me.

"Yes it is Yoki, can you say hi?" Knowing they wouldn't stop bothering me I quickly waved smiling. I only had a few teeth sticking out so it probably looked weird. "She is so cute! I want my baby to be this adorable!" As the woman continued to marvel at my cuteness I looked at the old man. He was wearing a white robe, a hat with the fire symbol on it, and a pipe hanging out his mouth.

"Is this little Yoki?" The old man smiled. My mother said yes and walked to him. "Yoki say hello to the Hokage." 'Did she just say Hokage? That has to be a coincidence right? It would explain a lot though'

"Hello Yoki-Chan, my name is Hiruzen Sarutobi, but please call me grandpa." All I could do was stare at the smiling man in disbelief.

'I can't deny it anymore. I have been reborn in a world full of crazy ninjas. Looks like my dream of a peaceful life is ruined .'

Edited 8/3 2023