Chapter 3: Uchiha Play Date

Yoki's POV:

It has been one month since I found out where I ended up and not much has happened. Just being a normal baby with normal baby problems NOT! It has been hell! Staying up all night stressing and reading books that I found around the house.

Just to find out there is a lot Naruto did not tell us. I mean there are so many small clans, villages, and even animals it is ridiculous. Gives me nightmares just thinking of all the knowledge I have.

Don't even get me started on the people I have met. I met the baby emo ducky, fricken Itachi, their very intimidating dad, the fourth Hokage who calls me his niece, and of course my aunties. Like my god I am only three months old!

Anyways I have been preparing for the attack to happen. By trying to walk. Turns out it is way harder than I thought. Even with my wonderful brain power, I could not even do one of the simplest tasks.

"Yoki, we are leaving!" My mother said barging into my room. This woman never knocks. She seemed to be in a hurry so I quickly grabbed my safety bunny and held my arms up. We were probably going to auntie's house again.

~~~~
"Ok Yoki, you be good for the Uchiha family. Mommy will be back tomorrow ok." Mom smiled as we walked further into the Uchiha compound. I nodded at her holding my bunny closer. 'I wonder if she knows I can understand her?'

"Don't worry she's in good hands now, be careful on your mission Ruka." Mikoto spoke coming out of nowhere. 'Wait my moms name is Ruka. How did I not know that?'

"Here's a list of things you need to know about Yoki's schedule. Also the clothes are in her bag. If anything happens do not hesitate to tell me. I will come right ba-"

"Ruka she will be fine I promise now you shouldn't be late for your first B renced mission." Auntie firmly said, taking my small self out of my mothers arms. I wrapped my cubby baby arms around her as we said goodbye to my mom. I flashed her the sweetest smile I could muster before she turned away.

Once she was completely out of sight I looked up to see auntie smiling down at me.

"Don't worry about your mommy Yoki, she is strong. Plus you get to play with my sons all day."

Auntie brought me into the house, setting down my overnight bag. "Alright you play with Sasuke while I get lunch ready." Mikoto put me into a small play area with toys and puzzles alike. A baby duckling was playing with his Dino plush in the middle.

'I have to admit baby Sasuke is the cutest.' I thought before crawling over to him. I have met him many times before but never at his house. Usually he comes to my house and only stays for a bit.

Saskue finally realizes it is me and holds out his baby arm dropping the dino. I smile and go over and hug the small child. The duckling is actually quite clingy to his toys and me. One time my nanny tried picking me up to eat and the little duckling held onto me crying. It took two grown men to pray him off of me. It was quite the show.

"Ok little one's lunch is ready. Itachi come here and help me."

They both came in with two milk bottles in hand looking at us smiling. I was too busy trying to get the duckling off of me to see them taking a picture.

A flash later I was sending them both the biggest death stare I could. Only for them to aww at my cuteness. 'Dang it, my cuteness is backfiring again!'

Edited 8/3 2023