Chapter 12

We head back to the common room as it was getting late. When we enter we see the others sat on the sofa talking. We sit down next to each other. He places his hand on my thigh, while I rest my head on his shoulder. "See your date went well then" Tom laughs. "Yeah it did" Mattheo says kissing the top of my head. "Looks like Pansy and Theo will have to steal something from Snape's class" Draco laughs. "What are you talking about?" I say confused. "Draco don't" Blaise says. "No Draco what" Mattheo says annoyed. "We placed a bet on you two" Draco smirks. "Theo and Pansy didn't think you two would get together before Christmas" "What!" Mattheo shouts. "Mattheo calm down" I say putting my hand on his chest. "It's a harmless bet" I reassure him. He calms down immediately. "I'm going to bed" He says getting up and leaving the room. "Really guys it's not funny" I say following Mattheo out of the room. He is lying on his bed with his back facing the door. "Mattheo?" I say quietly. He was asleep already. "Night Mattheo" I kiss him on the forehead and head back to my dorm. I get ready for bed and fall asleep.
The next morning I had potions with Snape. Pansy, Theo and I walk to class together. "So you two have to steal something in class today?" I ask. "Pretty much yeah" Theo says. "Good luck then" I laugh. We get to class and sit down at the back. "When are you two going to do it then" I say laughing. "Now" Theo and Pansy get up and steal one of the potions and run out of the class. "Idiots" I laugh to myself. "Miss Potter please leave and go find them" Snape says. "Okay professor" I say standing up smirking to myself as I leave the room. I go straight back to the common room to find everyone except Mattheo sat there. "How'd you get out of class" Pansy asks. "Snape sent me to find you" I say sitting down on the sofa. "He's going to give all three of you detention" Tom laughs. "Who's going to give who a detention" Mattheo says sitting next to me. "Theo, Pansy and Y/n." Draco says. "They ran out of Snape's class" Blaise adds. "Technically I didn't he just sent me to find them" I laugh. "What is it with you and detentions" Mattheo says looking at me laughing. "I'm blaming these two if I get detention." I laugh pointing at Pansy and Theo. "Well we all might as well skip classes for the day" Draco says. "Yeah true. What we doing then?" Tom says. "Let's go to the lake" Blaise says. Everyone agrees with him. We go back to our dorms to get ready. Once we are all ready we head down to the lake just outside of the school. Pansy and I sit down on the grass while the boys are messing around. "I still can't believe you and Mattheo are dating!" Pansy says in excitement. "I can't believe it either" I laugh. At that moment Draco pushes Theo into the water. "I cant believe you!" Theo shouts. The others just laugh. Mattheo and Draco run up to Pansy and I. "You guys coming in?" Mattheo says. "Absolutely not, it's cold!" I say laughing. Mattheo wraps his arms around me and picks me up, bridal style. He chucks me into the river. "Mattheo!" I shout. "I will get him back for you Y/n" Tom shouts, throwing him into the water. I swim over to him laughing. "Shut up!" He Says. "Nah" I laugh even more. "Your an idiot" He laughs. "Maybe I am" I laugh. "You're my idiot though" He says putting his hands on my waist and pulling me in so we are face to face. "Don't you even think about kissing" Theo says coming up behind us. We turn around to him and splash him with water. After a little bit Mattheo get out and sit on the grass. "It's cold" I say. "Here" He passes me his hoodie which I put on. Mattheo then puts his arms around me hugging me to warm me up. "You two are cute" Pansy says. "I agree" Mattheo laughs.