կ. 𝔅𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔢

"Oh, you messed up. You messed up big-time. I told you to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they find out" Dracula ranted as he guided them outside the hotel.

They were in what seemed to be a cemetery, Dracula let them change out of their swimsuits but didn't give them their backpacks back.

"Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are finally having fun in this place." Johnny whispered, his arms crossed.

"Oh, that? That was not fun, everyone running, jumping, swimming with no order. That was the opposite of fun."

"Do you even know what fun is?" Janette inquired, exhausted by the constant fighting that Dracula caused and Johnny followed.

"I invented fun!" He sounded indignated.

"How do you invent fun?" Janette grunted.

"Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal."

"Look at me." Dracula spoke, gaining Johnny's attention but Janette refused to acknowledge the man, she rolled her eyes preparing herself for his next antic "You remember nothing of this encounter. You have no memory of this place or the monsters you met. Now go and never return."

"Wait, never return to the hotel?" Both siblings asked at the same time.

"What? You were supposed to forget the hotel. I just used my powers to erase your memory. I looked straight into your eyes!"

"Huh. Oh, maybe it's the contact lenses."

"I wasn't looking at you. Also, did you just say that you tried to mess with my mind?" Janette narrowed her eyes.

"What?!"

"Enough! Listen to me. You are never to return here, you are to stay away and never tell humans about this place or I will track you down and suck every ounce of blood from your body until you look like a deflated whoopee cushion!" He pose dramatically "Be gone"

Dracula turns into a bat and disappears.

"I can't believe we are leaving, man. We could've been so great! Dude, you ruined everything! Suck my blood..? Should've said, I'm staying, old man! Give him a Bruce Lee kick. Boom! Right in the..." A bat appears "Aah! Oh, my God! Count Dracula! Please don't kill us! We are leaving, We are leaving!"

Janette looks up and the bat turns out to be Markus, who is now in human form. "Oh."

"Follow me." He says to both of them and takes Janette hand, making her blush.

"No, Markus. We can't, we have to leave." She shook her head, trying to keep her mind from going into thinking about how pretty he looked when he smiled and talked to her so softly.

"You sure? It'll be fun."

"Okay." Johnny pushed Janette by her shoulders as Markus gently guided her through the same passages they had been some hours ago with Dracula, it was clear that Markus knew where he was going.

He guided them to the rooftop of the hotel, Markus went first and then helped Johnny and Janette out.

"He's not gonna see us, is he? Whoa." Janette asked Markus, who had kept their hands together, a small smile on her face.

"Don't worry about my dad, I'll take care of him for you"

"Wow, would you look at the view from up here!" Johnny's voice pulled their attention on him, as he was standing far from them "You could almost see Budapest."

"Who-da-pest? Is that near Ha-wi-fi?" Markus squinted his eyes. His wrong pronunciation plus the way his face scrunched when he spoke was so cute Janette had to keep herself from fawning over him.