ճ. յյՑ 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶

The Loughran siblings were making sure to go through the last details for the party before the guest arrived at the ballroom after being awakened by the alarm Dracula had requested for everyone.

    Janette wasn't so sure if she would be happy about this, but didn't have the guts to try and go against him at this moment. She could almost see how he kept passing one side to the other, and above in the ceiling.

    "A little bit to the left and be careful with that!"

    "Dude, this is going to be awesome!"

    "When are we supposed to be ready?" Janette turned to Johnny.

    "Right about..." A loud noise came before the music started "Now."

    Monsters started to pour in and not long after the party was already in motion, Markus was yet to arrive. Johnny goes to check one last time with the DJ the playlist that he gave while Dracula wasn't there and Janette checks the food table to see if they need anything to refill.

    A flash of blue light causes Janette to turn around and come face to face with Markus, who has changed from his normal attire to a three piece suit with a cape.

    "Wow." She says before thinking " You look handsome"

    "Thanks." Markus gets closer "Thanks for the party."

    "Yeah, you like our little touches?"

    A dozen fireflies appear in front of them forming cities and places, all the places that Markus has ever wanted to visit. In the darkness of the salon the light from the fireflies illuminates his face and the wonder in his eyes is enough to make Janette feel her heart swell with a warm unknown feeling.

    "It's amazing."

    Markus grabs her hand and moves to the dance floor, Johnny sees all of this and only gives a smile and thumbs up to his sister, who laughs.

    Janette stumbles with Mr. Bigfoot and apologizes before Markus starts to approach her, so close they were breathing the same air.

    "Um, Markus, I am crazily scared right now." Her voice barely above a whisper but he still manages to hear her.

    Markus stares lovingly into her eyes, hugging her by the waist and pulling her closer.

    "Maybe that's a good thing."

    And he kisses her.

    Janette feels her heart stop for a second before it beats non at an abnormal rhythm, she moves her hands to his shoulders and melts into the kiss.

    A suit of armor alerts Dracula of Markus kissing Janette, and he is enraged, he then quickly separates them.

    "How could you?! After I shared my pain with you?!"

    "But... No..." Janette says frightened.

    "Dad, it was just a kiss." Markus moves to stand between his dad and Janette, angry for how he's talking to her.

    "No, you're not allowed to kiss!"

    "Dad, I'm allowed to do things. I'm not 83 anymore." People close to them stop dancing and look at them "I'm allowed to like people or go see the world again."

    "What?! You saw it! You...you said you didn't like it!"

    "Maybe I want to give the village another chance. I need to learn, you know, how to roll with it like Janette and Johnny do."

    "No, no, you can't go to the village again!"

    "Maybe you can make them see that we can be friends."