Part.6 The plan

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The life of dead is placed in the memory of the living ." From Marcus Tullius Cicero

Takemichi pov

takemichi was on his room it was actually 4am he didn't sleep since he came home , he couldn't all he was thinking about is about the old man who is actually not that old...

Then he started to think about some plan , he needed to meet in some sort of way the royals family, why? well you will understand soon. first he had too meet the animal royal family , he didn't knew much about them.

The animal royal family 

or communly called the dragons , they are the only family with the dragons genes , if eventually one of the dragons had a kid with another animal like a cat they would automatically be a dragon. 

In these family there is 3 kids , The older brother Taiju Shiba , Takemichi never saw any of the royalty with his eyes but he did look and he only found people describing them, 

• Taiju Shiba , The older brother of the royal family . He his very tall about 6'6 feet , he his very tought and he is very muscular . He got royal blue and very long hair , yellow-orange eyes. Some say that at Christams he go to the church , he is a very religious man but it never got confirmed. He own a tattoo of their symbols on his torso . He is 1 year older than Yuzuha and 2 year older than Hakkai , he is also the next head of their Kingdom 

• Yuzuha Shiba , She is the middle child of the royal family . Not very tall she is about 5'5 feet tall with large yellow-orange eyes, medium-length ginger hair unlike her brothers. She is strong not stronger than Taiju but she is very strong "for a girl" like everyone say . There is a rumor that she beat up the general of their army because he said " I am trying to save you" After she beat him she answer him "I need NO one to save me ! I am Yuzuha Shiba and i will bow to NO ONE" .

• Hakkai Shiba . The younger sibling ,  also very tall he is 6'0 feet , he got a thin body , very very short royal blue hair , Royal blue eyes , in his hair he also has the symbol of their kingdom, shaved on the left side of his head. He plays it a lot but he can be very gentle , there is a rumors that he is terrified of his brother .

Next he has to meet the elf royals family , or more like siblings

There is 3 child , Akashi Takeomi , Haruchiyo Akashi (sanzu) and Senju Kawaraki

•Takeomi is already at the head of their country so he can't meet him at school.

• First Haruchiyo Akashi or what people call him sanzu . He order that people call him that instead of Akashi to piss of his brother . He is the  Middle child. He is 5'8 feet tall he got bleach blond hair and grey (blue , green, yellow it change apparently in the manga). He wears piercings on his right ear and has permanent scarring on both corners of his lips. Haruchiyo notably shares the same appearance with his younger sister, Senju Kawaragi. there is a rumor that got confirmed about the fact that he is in some kind of way one of the right hand of Mikey or more called the Demon prince . it's very surprissing because he treat mikey like his king even if he is also a prince. He is 1 year older than Senju and he is 13 year younger then Takeomi ( i made takeomi a bit older)