Chap.21 The third wheel

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" The death of what's dead is the birth of what's living ." From Alro Guthrie

3 day passed since last chapter , all the school was talking about the music festival , while shinishiro and the other were still trying to find takemichi . The school was full of decorations , poster , etc .. Kisaki and hinata practiced what they were gonna play , well actually Kisaki did while hinata didn't because she didn't needed to . Kisaki tried to ask takemichi and hinata who will be the third teamates but he got no answer . 

But today is the day that he is supposed to meet him . Kisaki made a list of all the witch in the school , from senior to new kids . But none could match the profile of a servant of takemichi . Anyways it doesn't matter because kisaki is gonna meet him today , at this point he isn't even sure if it's a student of this school . 

Kisaki always always spyied by mikey servants to make sure kisaki doesn't have any contacts with takemichi , but kisaki is smarter than this . The only contact he have with him is when he is at hinata house . Hinata on her side is either with akane or with her friends , sometimes she is even with the princess of animals yuzuha shiba and the princess of elf Senju kawaragi or akashi .

Hinata despite the fact that she hate everyone except takemichi and her little brother , it was very easy for her to make bonds with people . There are actually 4 facades in people  , One of them is only accessible by people close to us . Most people can't get past that facade, but some people can make an exception. Like hinata, hinata can easily tear down this facade without causing a negative reaction. She doesn't need to use her hypnotizing power to achieve this.

That what make her dangerous , and if we add the fact that she is a siren that make her someone more than a danger . She is not as dangerous as takemichi through .

Takemichi is another level , Takemichi can also pass this facade but it's quite different while hinata is only a friend , a confident , etc... takemichi in some sort of way , without necessary wanting it he make people admiring him , loving him .. People take a liking to him with just one word , one look . Mikey took a liking to him without talking to him a lot , Inui took a liking to him with just one stare , the mizo group took a liking to him with just a smile and shinishiro took a liking to him with just an eye contact . He doesn't need much to make people take a liking to him , people doesn't like him only for his look , they take liking to him because of his personality . It doesn't matter which one , they also take a liking to him because of his inteligence .

Takemichi is also dangerous for other reasons , Takemichi feel nothing , he does pretend to have emotions for the sake of his plans , for the sake of shinishiro . But that not the only reason , he also do it for the sake of feeling even the smallest bite-sized portions of emotions . Takemichi do want to feel emotions , he doesn't necessary need to feel them but he still want to feel them . Takemichi also doesn't feel guilt or pity , he did ask shinishiro what does it feel , not a great succed . When he is acting he hides it pretty well that he doesn't feel anything , probably for the purpose of acting  happy , kind , cheery , angry , mad , sad .. and all other emotions in hope to actually feel them.