Chap.18 The favorite

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love and death are two great hingers on which all human sympathies ." From B. R. Hayden

Takemichi ~ Why do you thing i took all of them in ? It's for my thrones , so the grim reappers and the demon kingdom will be stronger then any other kingdom ! I want that shinishiro kingdom to be better then any other kingdom ! and for that i have to myself get a really good thrones . You see i can't just get crowned and not already got anyone to be with me . That why all of you are here .

Not only to serve me of course , but to also serve shinishiro

South~ wait.. what ? sorry but i didn't turn into a vampire to serve shinishiro !!

Takemichi ~ Oh no , no , no . You will serve me , I will serve shinishiro .

Ran ~ Oh- good , i didn't wanted to serve anyone else but you Take-sama :)

Takemichi ~ Anyway as i was saying...

Kisaki ~ wait , takemichi .. you said that your just preparing you thrones for shinishiro .. but why would you do this ? you also said that you want that shinishiro kingdom to be better then any other kingdom ... but what do you mean about being better then any other kingdom ??

Takemichi ~ Well the demon kingdom isn't actually the best kingdom and tell me kisaki do you remember what i told you years before ?

Kisaki ~ no.. i'm sorry but i actually don't....

Takemichi ~ Shinishiro got enemies , terrible enemies who want him dead .

Kisaki ~ may i ask who?

Takemichi ~ Not yet , i will soon but no yet.

Kisaki ~ do they know ?

Takemichi ~ Except shuji no one actually know . 

Kisaki~ I see ... 

Takemichi ~ i'm getting tired , I'm going to go to sleep . Welcome him well .

Ryusei ~ Hana-sama may i come with you ? and we could-

Takemichi ~ No . 

and he left them to go to sleep.

Ran ~ 😂😂😂😂 !! AHHH in your face !!

Ryusei ~ stop laughing at me mother f*cker !

Ran ~ not my fault if your mother is so hot 

Ryusei ~ WHAT THE HECK DID YOU SAY

Ran ~ well you said i f*cked mother soooo

Ryusei ~ That litteraly not what i said !

Shuji ~ Both of you sh*t the h*ll up

Ran ~ it's not because you are always with take-sama that you can boss us around !