❤︎︎prologue❤︎︎

E

❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎

1st pov:

We continued walking until we got to a large pair of doors, I could hear voices from the inside as he just stood outside for a few moments. Crowley seemed to be trying to find something while the 'great' grim was still struggling to be free.

From within the room I heard the voices speak, some louder than others.  "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" I heard a firm yet gentle voice speak. "All right, new students let me be clear. At heartslabyul house, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

'Jeez, off with your head? Isn't that the queen of hearts thing?' Y/n chuckled. Someone very loudly yawned as it showed they seemed quite uninterested in being there, "well, the ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw house, follow me" 

'Savanaclaw?.. Pfft sounds like ravenclaw, rip off hogwarts.' A new and cheerful seeming voice spoke up, "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement." 

"As dorm leader of octavinelle house, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Yet again another voice emerged just as Crowley finally finished what he was doing, quietly opening the doors slightly so I caught sight of the handsome boy speaking.

"Hey, does anyone know where the HeadMage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony.." a floating tablet next to the handsome male emitted a voice that seemed quite tired. "Some HeadMage he is." 

'Now that i look around, this looks like some cult.. reminds me of when I got kidnapped in that old cult- ahh.. memories' y/n took notice of how everyone was wearing the same robes, all accustomed to fit their own body type..

A boy with red eyes spoke, placing his arms on his hips. "Maybe he had a tummy ache?" Then just there Crowley made a big appearance as he fully slammed open the doors, all eyes now on us which was quite uncomfortable, ' I like attention.. but maybe not now.'

"I most certainly did not!"

"Ah, speak of the devil" as the red headed boy spoke i flinched but remembered that it's a term used and he's not pointing out I'm a demon.. 'gosh I'm stupid..' my gaze trailed along the many mortals that were in the room, grouped up it seemed..

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student whom failed to show for orientation.. you are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the dark mirror and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel"

I simply nodded, I adjusted my hood so it further covered my face, hearing the 'great' grim struggle yet once more with muffled shouts.. walking in front of the mirror I took notice of how similar it was to the one I found, could it be?..

"State thy name." A mask appeared in the mirror with flames around it, i was caught off guard but nonetheless I spoke. " I'm y/n, y/n ⌿⏃⍀⏃⎅⟟⌇⟟⏃☊⏃⌰ ⟒⋔⌿⊬⍀⟒⏃⋏" i spoke softly as the mask's eyes widened. Was it because of my name?..

"Y/n..."

"The nature of your soul is.."

......

"Odd.."

"What did you just say?" Crowley seemed taken aback.

  "I sense a great power in this ... thing..." how rude..