❤︎︎prologue❤︎︎

(Hola.)

❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎𖣔❣︎

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

.

.

.

A heart like collar appeared on grims neck, seeming to make the cat(?) like monster fumble with the new weight as they screeched. "MYAH?! what are you doing?!"

"Queen of hearts rule 23: one must never bring a cat to a formal affair.. Your very presence here is a violation or order. You will vacate these premises immediately." Spoke riddle as he glared down at grim, finally someone shorter than him to glare down at. 

"But I ain't a cat either! Don't you try's collar me! I'll burn it right off!-.. huh?.. wH- what gives? My fire ain't workin'!"

"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're nothing but a mear pet cat now" riddle smirked.

"M- meoWHAT. I ain't nobody's pet- NOTHING!" grim shouted, staring up at riddle. "Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet"

"The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus" y/n eyed the collar and smirked 'kinky-' , he soon walked over to headmaster Crowley without warning as hugged him from behind, scaring him as he awkwardly chuckled, he allowed y/n to hug him as he rested his chin on crowley's shoulder, pushing the feathers away, causally hugging your headmaster because your touch starved, perfect idea.

"Haha! Good show as always, riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic! It's quite handy." ... "I've got to have it- Ah, I mean, I've got to have respect for it." Azul chuckled and tried to cover up what he said.

Once they were finished speaking Crowley spoke up loudly which made all eyes turn to him and y/n whom now let go of Crowley, nobody noticing the hug. "Mr y/n! Was i not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar?"

"Now discipline your!-" "it's not mine." y/n plainly stated as he crossed his arms and glared. "What that- it isn't yours?.." y/n pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned. "I've told you before it's not mine but you ignored me!"

"Oh.. is that so?" Crowley now got embarrassed as he bowed his head slightly before speaking again. "Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind.. someone take it away, please."

Grim shouted in displeasure, not wishing to be removed from the campus as he kicked and shouted. Y/n sighed as he felt pity, pity for the poor wretched creature. "I wonder why he was so desperate.."

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that the orientation has concluded... Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms." Crowley paused for a moment as lifted his hand to his chin.

"..hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of house Diasomnia anywhere."

"And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." The hot- *cough* bright green eyed male spoke in a tired voice.

"Wait a sec.. did anyone even invite him?" The cute red eyed boy spoke.

"If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself" the handsome boy spoke as he eyed his own underclass men for a few moments, his gaze landing on y/n for a split second.

"Maybe, but I don't know him too well either.." the red eyed boy dismissed.

Student A, "Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?"