Not her

Mischa's pov

It was finally the day of meeting his parents and I was nervous, I woke up super early to get ready, in all honesty I hoped they liked me, once I was ready I noticed the clock, 1 hour left, I let out a sigh "estás bien hermosa?" asked Alejandro and he hugged me from behind, "yes, just nervous" I admitted "everything will be fine love, i'll be there with you"

I turned around and smiled at him "gracias amor" I said as I kissed him "go shower" I told him as a shoved him playfully, he laughed and left to shower, I took a deep breath, for some reason I felt like something bad was going to happen, even last night I had a dream about something happening but I can't remember what it was, maybe nothing, I'm just over thinking.

Once he was out and dressed we started heading over to their house, it was around 8 at night, the sun was gone and you could see the sky full of stars "the moon is beautiful isn't it?" I asked as he drove, he looked up at the sky "yea it is" he said with a smile as he put his hand on my lap, I froze, and he noticed he got me nervous, he started moving his hand up my thigh "que pasa cariño? te vez nerviosa" he teased with a smirk "Alejandro, no empieces algo que no vas a terminar" I warned him but his hand moved to my clit as he started rubbing it gently, teasing me, he removed his hand only to lick his fingers and continue "fuck" I whispered as felt myself get wet "I love when you get wet for me" he said he pulled up to a house "bueno ya llegamos" he said as he pulled away, I grabbed his wrist "we will continue this once we are back at the base" I said as I let him go "lo que quieras cariño" he said as he came next to me and grabbed my by the waist taking me inside.

We got to the front door and he turned to look at me "lista?" he asked, I sighed and nodded as he opened the door "ya llegue!" he shouted as we walked into the living room, some girls were on the couch on their phones talking with each other as kids ran around playing "oigan" he said as he caught the attention of the girls "esta es mi novia, Mischa, digan hola" he said as I did a lil wave at them, they smiled and said hi but they turned to look at each other as if something was wrong "que pasa con esas caras?" he asked them, they seemed as if they were hesitant to tell him but they did "Liliana está aquí, en la cocina con tía" replied one of the girls "who's Liliana?" I asked thinking it was his mom "she's no one right now-" he got interrupted by a girl "Alejandrooooo" she squealed as she came over and hugged him.

I stood there as I let them have a moment, she probably is his sister, she looks too young to be his mom, but she kissed him on the lips and I immediately pushed her back slightly as I put myself between them "y esta pendeja que?" she hissed "no le hables así" he said raising his voice as he grabbed my waist, "ella es mi novia" he said, she laughed "por esto me cambiaste?" she questioned "Уверяю вас, я в 100 раз лучше вас" I said, whenever I'm angry I speak Russian instead of any other language, force of habit.

He got between her and I seeing that I was starting to get mad "que está pasando aquí?" I turned to see an older woman, probably around 60 as she walked in "mama, porque invitaste a Liliana?" he asked as I assumed this bitch in front of me was Liliana "pense que podrían arreglar las cosas entre ustedes" she responded "mama" he said as he grabbed me by my waist and moved Liliana to the side "ella es mi novia" he said introducing me to her "mucho gusto" I said as I held out my hand, she shook it "lo siento hijo, no sabía que tenías novia ya" she explained "eres muy hermosa" she complemented me "gracias oiga, usted también" I replied as she smile "ay porfavor, llámame Candelaria" she said and I nodded.

There was silence and a tension in the room that i'm sure you could cut it with a knife "porque no vamos a la cocina y hablamos" said his mom, we followed, there were more people there as she introduced me and Alejandro said hello to his family, "and this is Liliana, my ex" he said, I nodded as a little girl came in next to Liliana "mami, ya me quiero ir" said the little girl "mira mija, el es tu papá" she said completely ignoring what the little girl said, she pointed to Alejandro, I felt my smile drop "what?" I asked shocked but he ignored me, he was looking at the little girl in awe as Liliana let him carry her, she turned to me and smirked "Liliana" called out his mom in a warning voice, I walked outside suddenly not being able to breathe.

Someone called out for me but I couldn't hear, I just heard a ringing noise, and suddenly the world went quiet, as I thought back, he was so happy to see his child, and to think that I can't have children, will he leave me to be with her because of that child? will he not want me once I tell him I can't have children? many questions came to mind as I stopped outside and tried to breathe someone grabbed my arm and I turned to see Alejandro "you didn't tell me, why didn't you tell me!" I yelled as tears started rolling down my face "because, Liliana is not important to me anymore, I'll only be there to take responsibility of the girl" he said as he tried to grab my shoulders "don't touch me!" I yelled "mi amor, nothing will change my love for you" he said "Alejandro, I can't get pregnant" I said, he stayed silent "one of the times I was rapped they forced me to get an abortion, and the doctor told me that something happened and I wouldn't be able to have children, and if I did there was a risk of an accidental abortion or for me to die as I give birth" I said "i'm not her, I can't give you children, I saw the way you looked at your daughter and I won't be able to give you that, a child so you can look at them the same way"

"go inside, I'll call Rudy to come for me" I said, he stayed silent and went inside, I called Rudy and he arrived 10 minutes later "que paso?" he asked as I got on the truck "just drive" I said as I laid my head down on the window, he drove off and I closed my eyes to think but ended falling asleep.
———————————————————————————
a/n- follow my instagram guys pls, I have no friends😔