𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 04: 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏!Playing: Let her go - Passenger!

!Playing: Let her go - Passenger!

Neteyam awkwardly stand beside Savannah, as she looks at the side while crossing her arms

After she found out, that he saw the whole thing, she transformed back at her regular clothes. After she transformed, both of them awkwardly stand beside each other, not uttering a word.

"How did you do that?" Savannah's ears perked up, turning to her side, seeing the blue Na'vi giving her a curious look.

She ignores him and walks away, Neteyam looks at her stunned, not before following after her, "Does sky people do this?" He asked, yet no response.

"Is this related what happened earlier?"

"Are there more of you?"

Getting fed up with his questions, Savannah turned around and points a finger on his chest, "Listen here Na'vi. Let's keep this a secret, don't tell anyone what you saw and forget that you saw that, if you tell one soul, I will hang you in the sea, understand?" She points out.

Neteyam submissively nods and obeys, The girl turned around and continued walking towards the clan, he stares at her and chase up.

"How about you tell me about yourself in exchange that I'll help you, how does that sounds?" He suggest, Savannah stops at her tracks and stares at him, Neteyam smiled at her.

She sighed and agrees, "Let's just keep it between us." She exclaimed, Neteyam smiles wider and follows her back at her abode.

Upon arriving both of them went inside, Savannah shuts the door close and taking off her mask, she went to a table nearby before grabbing a different mask, she handed the mask to Neteyam, who gratefully thanked her.

Savannah noticed her mother's presence is not there house, so she assumes that she's at there lab. Neteyam watch the girl entering her room, he waited for seconds before seeing her coming out with a box on her hand, it looked ancient.

Setting the box at the table, the Na'vi looks at the object curiously, Savannah gestures him to come closer, she slowly opens the box as he watches in awe.