𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 05: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓? & 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓!Playing: I wanna be yours - Artic Monkeys!

!Playing: I wanna be yours - Artic Monkeys!

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚@𝙩𝙝, 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠

Next morning, The Sully kids woke up early. There father ordered them last night to spend time with his friend's daughter, he said that she could use some friends.

The Sully kids, accompanied by Tsireya, Aou'nung and Rotxo, went to find the ravenette girl and wants to know more about her.

This is the first time they have befriended a human, aside from spider. They spotted the girl sitting on a chair, holding a strange device on her hands.

They all went closer to greet her, but it seems like she didn't notice there presence because she's occupied at something.

Rotxo noticed something hanging on her head, he nudge Aou'nung and points the thing on her head. Everyone noticed that a strange device hanging on her head.

Savannah feels like she's being watched, she turned her head at the side, only to see a bunch of pair of eyes staring at her, this cause her jump a little and fell back with the chair.

Savannah let out an 'oof' sound, the Na'vi kids looked at each other, before looking back at the girl who was still laying on the ground, her position cause them to giggle.

She sat and rubs her head, she grumbles under her breath, "Ha ha very funny." She said. All of them smiled and sat down at the ground creating a circle.

Savannah stared at them before going back on tuning her electric guitar, everyone looks at the guitar and wonder what does it do.

"What does that thing do?" Kiri questioned, her question cause Savannah to look at Kiri, the ravenette noticed the youngest Na'vi touching the strings, she accidentally pulled a string causing the it to make a sound.

Tuk looked at it amazed, her ear twitching, Savannah chuckled at her reaction, "What does it actually do?" Lo'ak questioned still looking at the strange device in her hands.