𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 07: 𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕!Playing: Angel Baby - Troye Sivan!

!Playing: Angel Baby - Troye Sivan!

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 07: 𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕!Playing: Angel Baby - Troye Sivan!

Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan, also known as Neteyam Sully. He is the eldest son of Jake Sully who was Toruk Makto in his village he was born and raised.

Ever since he and his family were flee away from there village because they are hunted by the sky people specially his father, and resides in a new one. He took his time to adapt around the surrounding to blend in with the people.

He misses his home, the place where he grew up, but he knows that they have to go in order to protect there family away from the sky people.

Neteyam was a good looking Na'vi, that he attracts other Na'vis his age. He never payed attention in getting mate, since he is more focused on pleasing his parents with his hard works and training, he also seems to be occupied on training to become a warrior.

Staying with the Metkayina Clan and residing there for the first time they went, it was not outstanding he must say. The Tsahi'k of the clan, Ronal, didn't like them at first because of them being with the sky people.

He manage to adapt faster, staying at this clan.

He also knows the struggle of being an older brother to his siblings, he feels the pressure given to him. He knows that his siblings misses there old home, so does he.

Fighting off the sky people who manage to find them and captures the tulkuns to take there knowledge and kills them off. They manage to win against the sky people, but the cost was for him to get shot.

He can feel the pain spreading through his body as the bullet stuck on his chest. After his last breath, he was buried underwater so he can rest and see Eywa.

But what he didn't expect was for him to wake up back out of death. People seeing him walking towards the village, alive and breathing shocked the whole village.

He remembers his family coming up to him and cries, his mother's crying with glad and happiness, his father looking to him with a smile while tears falls out his eyes, and his siblings hugging and crying over him.

All that happened three years ago. The scar on his chest was there until now.

Now that he thinks about it, he's now eighteen but still didn't find a mate, he realized that he needs someone that loves him, not just his family, someone who understands his pain and love him who he is.

But falling in love with someone who is different from him, is not what he expected.

Savannah Valentine, the daughter of Tanya Valentine, his father's friend. Ever since she came in the village, he was drawn to her.

He didn't believe at love at first sight, he was against the idea, he keep denying his feelings towards the girl, but everytime his with her, he always feel butterflies on his stomach which is new to him.

He was attracted to her, from her looks to her personality. He wanted to take this feelings away yet he can't, it felt so nice.

Neteyam Sully admits that he is falling in love with a girl, no less a sky person.

And he accept this feeling he feels everytime he's with her.

The son of Toruk Makto, Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan, is infatuated towards Savannah Valentine, a warrior to Atlantis.

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ.

©ɪᴡɪꜱʜɪᴡᴀꜱʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ69
©ᴀᴡᴛꜱ_ɢᴇɢᴇ

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: 02/17/23