021. (why)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE[irl]

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
[irl]

"why"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

at first flor was hopeful, she wanted to fix everything but know she was pissed. so fucking pissed. she just couldn't seem to find a way how. so she just focused on one thing first and then she would focus on the other. of course she focused on matt first. flor needed to talk to him, soon. yes, he would be hard to convince but flor missed matt, she missed her best friend. now that she knew how she felt about him, flor wanted to be more than that.

after a long, cold day made of a horrible date flor found herself sitting in the park. all alone at like 12am. she just needed to find a way to talk to matt, coming to this park always helped her think though. it's were she met the triplets so it brought some comfort to her. what she didn't remember was that a certain someone also came here when he needed space.

she suddenly heard a sound coming from behind her. hurriedly standing up from the swing incase it was some creep. she saw the least person she would except.

matthew sturniolo was standing right in front of her. with the same shocked look she had on her face right now. after a few seconds of staring at each other, flor decided this was the time. she was going to talk to him right now and nothing was going to stop her.

she then felt something small and wet fall in her face, then again and again and again until it was a continuous dropping. it started raining. but that wasn't stopping her either. she had never been this determined to do something in her whole life. "matt i need to talk to you-" flor said before he started walking away. she was quick to grab his wrist, making him turn to her.

"what do you want" matt told her in an annoyed tone. "weren't you busy with your new little boyfriend" he said. "he's not my boyfriend" flor told him. not knowing why he seemed so annoyed towards peter. "his comments on your posts say otherwise" matt continued. he had only commented one time, but now flor had deleted all the comments and blocked him. she was disgusted by everything that made her think of peter. especially country music.

"why are you so annoyed by him matt, he literally has done absolutely nothing to you" flor told him. he did do something to her, but right now was not the time. "i don't know maybe i just don't like him because he's irritating piece of shit" matt spit out like it was something obvious. "wow matt, you really have a way with words don't you?" she said sarcastically. "i still don't get it. you don't even know him. yet still you seem to hate him for no fucking reason" flor stated, starting to get impatient with matt's nonexistent capability to cooperate.

"he's an asshole, i just don't like him and that is literally it" matt told her sternly, turning to walk away. flor didn't let him though. "no, you are not walking away from me, i still have to talk to you" flor told him.