016. (i give up)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN [irl, imsg]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
[irl, imsg]

"i give up"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

tomorrow it was everyone's last day in la and matt wanted to make the most of today. he had been thinking about the flor and peter situation frequently and decided he was going to do something about it. matt told everyone he was going to take out flor today- not on a date- he made that very clear and ask her out while they're out eating. matt had to make a move now, he was afraid peter was going to take her away from him if not.

everyone was hanging out in madi's house so matt decided this was the perfect moment to take flor out. "hey flor?" he whispered to her ear, leaning his head down and laying it on her shoulder just so she could hear. flor could feel his breath on her neck and slightly stiffened. he was so close. i mean yeah, he had been this close before but this new feeling she had weren't there before. this also wasn't helping her to get over him, she just wanted him to be close like this all the time.

"yes matt?" flor replied, successfully managing to keep her voice calm. not looking away from the tv, she was afraid matt would see the red shade that started to spread across her cheeks. "do you wanna go out? mc'donalds?" he asked once again trying to control his voice, not looking away from the tv either. he was afraid flor would see his warm and now maroon cheeks if he looked at get.

"what about the others?"

"forget about them. it's just you and me" he whispered to her ear, flor's whole body tensing and her breath getting caught in her throat. why did matt have to be like this? why couldn't he just be and asshole so she could get over him easily. "okay, yeah i'd love to" she stuttered out, standing up to put on her shoes as matt did the same.

"what are you guys doing? we haven't finished the movie" chris asked confusedly before matt gave him a look, chris getting even more confused making matt sigh. "we're going out. mc'donalds" he said. a cheeky grin immediately appearing on chris' face while he wiggled his brows at matt. "can you-" rory spoke up before getting interrupted by matt. "no rory i can't bring you some fries. i'm not bringing anyone anything" he said clearly pissed off.

"woah there matt what's got you so angry" nick put his hands up in defense, one of his arms still around ace though. "nothing, nick" matt glared at him as he reached for flor, wrapping an arm around her waist while he did so. "let's go now flower" matt whispered to her ear once again. why couldn't he stop doing that? flor was pissed because why did matt have to be so attractive? why did he have to be so perfect? she sighed, getting over him was going to be hard.