015. (might be over)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN  [irl, imsg]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 
[irl, imsg]

"might be over"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

the next days were filled with just walking around la and making the most of the time they had left with madi. flor had also been texting peter a lot, she may even sense something between them. peter was the guy that really knew how to make you laugh, he was insanely good looking too. on flor's point of view.

talking to him had been really useful for her, flor thinks her crush on matt might actually be over. she can see herself with peter someday. there was a list of things that she didn't really like about him but she could tolerate it. for example his taste in music, he had this pinterest boy vibe but he absolutely LOVED country music. flor hates it, she doesn't think there is a worst genre of music. she'd rather for music to not exist if country was the only type that could exist. he also had a couple of red flags, flor was too blinded by the fact of wanting to get over matt to see them.

apparently he also had something going on with this girl called amelia. they post pictures together, go on dates and sometimes even kiss. peter assures flor that they're not dating and he is interested in another girl (she thinks it's her). so flor really thinks something could happen. she's waiting to get back home and hang out with him. maybe he could make a move and this matt thing would finally be over.

girlies

og/ flor
mads/ madi
soph/ sophia
rory/ aurora
nicky poo/ nick

og
GUYS
GUYS
GUYSSSSS
HELLO??
WERE LITERALLY IN
THE SAME ROOM

nicky poo
what flor
🙄

mads
boy
dont do my girl like that

og
thats why ur my fav madi

soph
WHAT?
WHAT ABOUT ME

rory
OR ME?

nicky poo
IM HERE TOO FLOR

og
you guys r too late
ANYWAYS
remember the matt thing?
i think it might be over

mads
WHAT
WHY
HOW
WHEN

rory
HELLO?!??