chapter 1

I wake up with a loud sound and realise that mr.james was home...this realisation freaks me out he was drunk and i was scared. He came closer to me and i was freaking out then he just told me to raise my hands out as he do and when I do as I was told he just open his belt and hit my wrist until their was blood flowing through my hand like water..
Tears filled my eyes by i controlled and even it hurt like hell i didn't say a word or scream because he like when I scream in pain and i don't want that then he hit me with his belt on my body and my white, milky soft body starting to get bloody all...then i just fell unconscious and back memories hiting me..
Tanishka pov
I was all good when I was in India with my loving parents my mother loves me and teach me how to cook, and how to make sweaters and she also taught me Kathak and drawing...
She gifted me guitar and i learn how to play it by watching YouTube and by 10 i was able to play guitar very nicely and Kathak, drawing and cooking too...it was diwali when my father came earlier to celebrate and he bring several sweater like ladoo, kaju katli,gulab jamun,rasmalai ,lawa ,chini methai, mishri, etc and we just done with our Puja of Laxmi Ganesh and we  just ate some Prasad and methai then head to bursting crackers but suddenly there were some people in our house there were here to steal they were chors(thieves) they started shooting thing my mother and i was really scared and crying my father gave them all money while they were distracted my mother call police but that she could say any thing he noticed my mother's movement and just shooted her like 🥺...and my mother was collapse just beside me and she was half alive i told her to stay alive will take her to the hospital and my father was so in anger that he just keep fighting with them for killing my mom i told my dad that mom is alive he rush to us and tell mom to stay awake while the phone was still connected to police the my father just kick one of the men as my father knew judo karate  and ofcourse he has teach me that too and he kich that men drop the gun and there was lal mirch powder (red pepper) on table i suddenly take it throw that on thieves faces they literally crying out of pain my father take my mom and me and rush to his car as he stared the car the thieves saw us and they started following us and my father drive car as fast as he could and as it was heavily raining nothing was visible and boomm  we had an accident... I open my eye and my father, blood flowing through all over his body he wasn't opening his eye he was not responding to me then i head to my mom she was still looking at me her breath was slow she whispered in my ear as i head down to her she say that  don't forget who you are.. always be kind and loving but keep your attitude and ego up don't forget you are strong than you look and smarter than you think.. sorry for this unfortune and remember we love..we were we . love. You Mera bacha and that was the last word i heard from my mother i don't know what to do  tears were coming from my eyes then i heard their voice their car stoped and they come near us they take me out from the car as i see my parents body there not moving just sitting on the seat dead with bloods they then put fire and the car was burning my parents body was burning to there and i was crying.. i was fully wet and it's strange that it was heavily raining and the fire which they put on the car was not stopping but then rain begin to pour very heavily and the fire was stoped i can  barely see any thing inside of the car I can see clearly that there was half burn dead bodies of my parents then they took me to my house and told me to pack my things and tell me i am the first child whom they are offering this to as they never offer child's to pack there staff but as i lost my parents so they are giving me a chance..i was unavailable to think any thing but i collect all me thought and pack my staffs as the picture of my parents some cloths and some memories of my parents and shiv ki murti and murti of radhakrishnan,murti of baal gopal and his jhula and all the stuffs i like the they blindfolded me and as i remember we were in airport and there was a man who was like 50 years old and they sold me to that man..that man look at me to and said that I was of no use to him as he got a girl who is more capable of doing things he want so he will give me to a person..then he tooke to airplane and we landed on Italy then he take me to his car and we drive for some moments and we stop near a house there he handed me over to a men who look like he was in his 40s...that men took me inside of the house and give me some food to east and a room to sleep as he told me that he will be my father from today onwards and there was a boy of 15 years old he is my brother..i go inside my room after finishing the food and sleep there and  i thought that here they are good people and i can't accept him as a father his name was james and that boy's name Wes Daniel when I woke up they serve me dinner had after that we went to sleep back and the next day was the horrible day they make clean dishes and cook foods from me as i only know how to cook Indian food they make me cook Italian food and in evening he will come and beat me for no reason..