chapter 28

MATEO'S POV

As i enter the room she is there standing in front of the mirror putting something between her eyebrows , I lean against the wall and continue watching her admiring her.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I remember someone saying that the sun shines the brightest the other says the moon , others the stars but if I had to choose between the sun , the moon or the stars I would choose her eyes as they shine brighter then them all .
Before her I really never lived my life or cared to come home I never had a home but now I have her .

she is my home she is my every thing there is nothing I will not do for her what I feel for her is something I can't say it's love but it's madness love my love is possesive I'm insanely in love with this girl who don't love or even like me she don't even like to stay here near me in my house but I'm a selfish bastard and I am not letting her go away from me SHE. IS. MINE and I will do anything to earn her love.

" You should not look at me like that" she says and that's when I realised she is standing in front of me just a few feet away I take my time to look at her more she is this close to me finally I can see her more clearly after looking at her for a while I finally speak
                  "and how am I looking at you" I keep my voice low and smooth "like you .....you....you love me" she says those last three words in one breath her voice came low merely a whisper but she isn't looking at me her eyes are focused on everywhere except me so I straighten myself and descendent the distance between us and stand right in front of her , taking her chin in between my thumb and forefinger I lift her face so I can see those beautiful brown eyes of her as her eyes connected to mine I'm lost those fuckin brown eyes looks so beautiful so addictive

"I DO FUCKIN. LOVE . YOU" I wish I could explain her eyes or how the sound of her voice gives me some short of happiness how her smile make my heart skip a heartbeat and how everytime I'm with her I feel so complete so safe so satisfied.

She wears strength and darkness equally well I know something is wrong I just have to find out and after I get to know who hurt my girl I'm going to kill that person and their death would be so painful and slow that they will ask for mercy and will get nothing.

"How could you be so sure" she ask how could I be so sure I don't know either. Im too selfish to let her go and watch her laughing with another man I am capable of make her laugh or do anything for her . I lean forward so im right in front of her face my forehead is touching hers my lips are just inches away from her she is breathing heavily and again avoiding eye contacts my pretty little rabbit is shy , I lift my hand from her chin and cups her cheek in my palm soft so very soft under my rough hand
                                   "Breath piccola , I have always been sure about you cuore mio" I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her so close to me in my hands , I pull myself away from her trying to control the beast inside me "my clothes" I finally speak she just look at me with her brown eyes her lashes goes up and down as she blinks her eyes ohh she looks so innocent and delicious wait what did I just think 'delicious' ahh stop thinking of her like that you bastard. She walks to the walk in closet and returns with a box in hand "your clothes" she says while handling me the box I take it and went inside the bathroom....

TANISHKA'S POV

I finally breathed properly as he went inside the bathroom I sat on the couch and touched my cheek where he touched me earlier he said he loves me how could he say something like that with so much confidence I'm sure he doesn't love me he is just attracted, it's a mere attraction it'll go in sometime people are like this only they always exaggerate their feelings before actually knowing what they feel. I DON'T NEED ANYONE. Im happy on my own yes I'll not deny the fact that Mateo makes me.......ha........happy yeah he is making me want to feel again .
The tanishka who had lost the ability to feel anything at all this man this very man is making her feel things she has never felt before. I enjoy it but I'm scared too what if he knows about my past and LEAVE.
What if he thinks I'm not strong enough?