chapter 3

After some years...(year leap)
Tanishka pov
"So  I am a doctor and my university life was so good and experience many things now I'm working in a hospital as a surgeon.."

Another scenario
"Oo boss your shoulder is bleeding you got a gun shot" one of my guard told me..

"I know, not a big deal and congratulations that we won again" i tell then

"No Mateo you have to go to the doctor there is a hospital near we'll go there first then only we'll celebrate otherwise no celebration" my right hand or can say bestfriend jhon say to me and ofcourse I have to agree with then..

"Okkk fine" i told them
After a couple of minutes we reached to a hospital and go inside and in a cabin there was a female sitting on a chair with no makeup like today's doctor do a little makeup but she is different her hair was in a messy poni tail and two smaal strings of hair was falling on her face and she was wearing a light colour top and white doctor coat..

"Come in and please sit" she say in a cold but sweet voice and i sat on a chair in front of her then she treated my wound as she cut the sleeve of my shirt and put some liquids and cover it by bandage..and i admire her, her beauty like she was beautiful like hell

"Not to worry bullet just crossed by your skin no harm it will get well after some time" she say again in a cold but sweet voice

"Is there will be any mark left after" jhon ask

" No scars will be there" she answered
And then we get in our car and go back to my mansion..

Author pov
Ook so here Mateo is a mafia boss is very dangerous, heartless, restless, mercy less mafia who don't smile or laugh and have a cold vibe his only trusted person is jhon who is also his right hand but now he came in contact with tanishka and there is something in his heartless heart let's see where this love story of Indian girl goooo....😁

Tanishka pov
At 12:00 am i came home it was too late but some time i came more late then this and make myself a cup of coffee and noodles was already cooked by my roommate Sofie she is nurse in the hospital where I work and we got the same apartment and now we are really good friend..
As I'm a surgeon but sometimes when doctor is not available they assigned me to Check patients like to treat their cuts or any small cuts...

"Today i treated a guy who was in his 20s like 27 or 28 he got a gun shot and Its obvious cause Italy has mafia so i just treated him and noticed that he was staring me but i ignored that..."

Out of my thoughts i saw that sofie was sleeping and i don't want to wake her so i just ate my meal and change and take a shower and went to sleep then i woke up at 4 am by my phone's ringtone and as i picked up some emergency came and they need me in hospital so i just change and go right to hospital

Mateo pov
As we came home i told jhon to search each and every detail of that hospital girl her name was "tanishka"   only tanishka no surname..
As it was late I went to sleep...
Next day
"Mateo I got her details" jhon told me
" Ohh great show me" i tell him then he gave me the laptop and start giving me the  summary of that as he start
" So she is a surgeon and her University degree are really good she topped her University and the best surgeon of our country she live near by only with her roommate Sofie and Sofie Is a nurse in the same hospital as her and first she live with her father and a brother but as she got admission in university she moves to hostels and as neighbours  say she had really good relationship with her father and brother.His brother always protect her in school and his father loves both of them but since she moved to university she has not contacted with her father and brother.."
"And yeah one more thing his brother also moved to an apartment with his girlfriend and now they are married and have a child"  as he finished i ask what is the father and brother name is and he told that father name is James and brother is Daniel..
I want her to be mine i don't know what is this but I'm addicted to this girl i even dreamed of her last night and now I want her as i was lost in my thoughts i didn't realise that jhon was there he snapped me out of my thoughts and we discussed about some business..

Tanishka pov
As i entered the hospital they informed me that it's a serious case and the injury is in the inner cells of brain and also the patients hearts inner lining was damage..
I entered the room and it took us straight 12 hours to complete our surgery and yes we successfully done it and i feel proud of my self as i congratulat others surgeons and nurses and tell the patients family that everything is ok and patient will wake up in 24 hours..
It was 4pm and i have not eated any thing so i decided to go home and will buy something for me as i was very tired from today's work before going home for the last time i asked if I have any case or patient to deal with but luckily I don't..
I buy some noodles and coca and come home and i firstly take a cold shower and cook some food for my self and take sleeping pills and go to sleep....yeah i take pills for sleeping because now also I'm scared of mr.james and Daniel and my parents dead there dead body still haunt me so if I'll not take pills then i got anxious and have panic attack and I'm still depressed as it's not shown on my face cause I smile and laugh a lot but who knows what's inside of you even my roommate is not aware of my past she only knows what I want her to know..

Mateo pov
It's almost 1 month and i miss her..i have kept two bodyguards who protects her not go too close to her but kept there eye on her from far  i don't like that  other men see her but it's for her benifit they tell each and every detail of her to me how she work day and night and struggle to save patients and how kind and loving she is how she always go home by 12am or 4am exhausted from work and when I got to know that but it's enough now I am going to meat her and tell her to marry me by her choice or forcefully I'm gonna make her mine..

Jhon tell me that tomorrow is her extra working day as other doctors are absent so I'll meet her tomorrow 😏

Ookk gys so do you like this chapter first 2 chapters are just introduction About tanishka but now it's gonna be more fun will tanishka agree or what will happen oo I'm so excited let's see...