TWO

<Quick note>
❗CURSING WARNING❗
And also sorry for taking time to upload chapter two.
It took like so many years to like update it.
Anyways,
I hope you enjoy chapter two<3

Muzan pov.

I smell something.
No. Scents something. Two humans and there blood smelled pretty amazing. I quickly open my eyes as I saw I wasn't in the infinity castle.
I then remember a.....
UGLY. LOOKING. ASS. BITCH.

God, I rather die then seeing this(Yoriichi) ugly ass looking bitch. But yet...
He the true monster......
He freaked the hell out of me. Never have I ever felt this scared in a thousand years. I quickly got back reality as I was wearing a dark red yukata on. I was probably captured.

Or maybe I could make him fall for me and at the end I kill him.
I smirk at my evil plan but now I was losing my mind.
The scent was very strong and all I could focused on was the smell of the blood.

I then stood up and started make my to wherever the scent was coming from. I kicked the door out of my way and went downstairs.
I looked at the direction where the human scent was coming from.
There, I saw two males cooking.

I then remember the one with the ugly face(Yoriichi)that had captured me.
And the other one who had raven hair and looked just the ugly ass bitch but not that ugly as him.
They look a like so I doubt there siblings.

They couldn't see me because I was like hiding behind a wall right behind
them but yet they didn't figure out I was there.

Woah, they are the most stupidest siblings I've ever met. Maybe I could attack them! Or do a sneak attack!

"Hehehe....". I laugh in my villain form while I grin. Or much better!, I could escape.

I grin even wider as I went and sneak to the front door. As I was at the front door I saw his ugly ass again.....
Oh my god...

"And what the hell gave you an idea of escaping from us....". They both as I was terrified. (they looked something like this but except for kokushibo isn't a demon)

 (they looked something like this but except for kokushibo isn't a demon)

Okay that shit gave me the chill down my spine. I swallowed my throat and turn around to this nightmare....
I then quickly vanished into mid air as I was outside.
I then could see the two males behind me.

They both look so scary. Oh...my...fucking...god...
I felt once again chills down my spine but I just ignore that shit as I felt those two running behind me.

I then began running and running and they still won't give up.
I then saw the raven mf running the same speed of a tiger as his brother did the same. I quickly stop and turn around to face round two.
I then transform my tentacles as I charge my tentacles at them both.
they all cut my tentacles in mid air.