TEN.

S M U T   W A R N I N G ! ! !

Muzan gets roughly thrown on the bed by Yoriichi. Yoriichi gets on top of him as Muzan desperately kisses the human. Wanting him desperately. Yoriichi kisses him back as his hands slowly slide down to Muzan thighs. He grips them tightly causing the demon to moan. Yoriichi smirks before they broke the kiss but head back in for another one. But this time, Yoriichi asked for entrance.

By doing that, he bites on Muzan's lips as Muzan lets Yoriichi's tongue slide right in. They started to connect there tongues together. After a one minute of making out, they broke the kiss since they where both out of breath.

But Muzan wasn't really since he push Yoriichi to sit up. He then proceeded to sits on his lap as he wraps his arms roughly around the human before he started at his neck. He couldn't help but bite Yoriichi's neck.

"AH!~" Yoriichi moans out.

Muzan began sucking his neck until he finds Yoriichi's spot. "Augh~....fuck..." Yoriichi moans before the demon began sucking his blood out with his fangs(If that's how you write it)

Yoriichi slides his hand slowly down Muzan waist down his hips to his thighs. Yoriichi felt so pleasant by the Muzan. Nearly topping him but Yoriichi stops Muzan from doing so.

He leans forward causing Yoriichi to be on top of Muzan again. Yoriichi began sucking, bitting his neck but he did something that Muzan didn't expect.

He began sucking Muzan blood but Muzan pushes him off of him. "What the fuck!?" Muzan shouted while Yoriichi licks his lips that had blood on it. "Your not suppose to fucking drink my blood dumb bitch!" Muzan says a bit angry at the human.

"What? Nothing bad will happen, right!?" Yoriichi said like it's nothing serious. "You dumb bitch, if your drink my blood, you'll turn in a fucking demon!" Muzan explained as Yoriichi nods.

"Ohhh, well I just took a sip, it can't be that bad-" "Just shut fuck up, I don't want you to be demon, you'll make look I'm the weak as fuck." Muzan said.

"Oh, well let's get back to where we left off." Yoriichi said as he was about to kiss Muzan but Muzan prevented him from doing so.

"No, enough of the kisses and love marks, I need your dick inside me." Muzan said while he started to take off his yukata. "Oh hell ya..." Yoriichi while also stripping.

Now that they where both butt naked, Muzan bends over with his ass in front of Yoriichi. Yoriichi then proceeded to put his finger in Muzan in his inie, weenie, teenie, small hole.

Muzan at first keeps his shit together once Yoriichi enters another finger after another. He then slowly moves his fingers in and out, around so that he can make space for his dick.

"Hmm~'NgH!~ please...I n-eed you in ME!~" Muzan said as Yoriichi smirks. Look how slutty he is compare to the first time they did it. Yoriichi takes his fingers out of Muzan and pulled out his AK-47😏

He then slowly slides his dick in Muzan wet hole without even warning him. "AugHhH!?~" Muzan moans out once Yoriichi adjusted his dick slowly in him. "How is his dick so big!?" Muzan thought to himself before he starts worrying about his condition after this.

"NGH!~AHhMm~'F-fUck!~HoW dId...your'bi-g! AHH!?~" Muzan said between his moans. "It's a secret my love~" Yoriichi said as he smirks putting his whole dick in Muzan. Muzan gasp at the sudden movement Yoriichi made.

"AugHhH!?~ F-fuck..Aahhh~" Muzan moans as Yoriichi started moving in him without Muzan permission. "Ah!~sLOw D-own!~" He moans again once Yoriichi pushing faster in him. "AghHhh!~ S-hit!? AH!~, AH!, AGH!~" Muzan moans out loud.

Yoriichi then grabs Muzan waist and use that to push his dick even deeper in him. "AHHHH!?~ YoRiiChI!~ Hmhm!~...."  The demon moans not even noticing there where streaming tears down his cheeks.

"AuGh!~'Fuck, Yoriichi!~..to Deepppp!?~" Muzan said between his moans but Yoriichi didn't really care. He kinda deserves it for being a bitch to him. You know what I'm saying.

But yeah, Yoriichi slams all the way back out and right back in Muzan. Muzan felt like his guts where going to be ripped off by Yoriichi's  cock. But, Muzan felt kinda good and pleasure by Yoriichi. It may hurt a bit for the demon but he did everything he could to give Yoriichi pleasure as well.

And that is moaning out his name for him.

But he didn't felt like he did so he push himself against Yoriichi's hip causing Yoriichi's dick so slide all the way in Muzan. Muzan lost shit when he made that movement.

"AAAUUGH!?~ shit! Ahhh~" Muzan moans as he kept pushing his ass against Yoriichi's hips. Yoriichi was surprised but push even harder in Muzan. But he found Muzan spot as Muzan told him to destroy him there.

"Ah!~YESSS!!! FUCK ME HARDER THERE!?~" Yoriichi smirks before he went full on speed and kept abusing Muzan spot. Muzan eyes rolled a bit back as he felt like he was in heaven.

But yeah, before you even know it, Yoriichi exploded in Muzan. Muzan came right seconds after Yoriichi but Yoriichi filled him up. Muzan never felt so full in his life but it was he to full that Yoriichi had to pull our his dick.

"Augh~...."  Yoriichi moans as Muzan felt so exhausted. Yoriichi flips Muzan over on his back and kissed him. Muzan kisses him back as they broke the kiss in about ten or five seconds.

"I love you." Yoriichi smiles at him. "I love you too." Muzan replies back. "Ready for the second round." "Ugh..." Muzan groans once he raps his arms around Yoriichi neck.

Yoriichi grabs Muzan thighs and gribs it causing the demon to react. "Hmm~" Muzan whimpered. "You like it when I do that, huh?~" Yoriichi said as he smirks.

"Just fuck me already." Is all Muzan before Yoriichi slams right back in Muzan without warning him. "AHHH!~'FUCK!?~ harder Yoriichi!~.....

"This isn't over yet.....Muzan....."

T O  BE  C O N TI N U E D. . . . . .