[special chap.]•FOURTEEN•

Some where else in the early nights was a huge temple. Place on top of the snow mountains. It was guarded by ninjas who work under there Master, Kiro daishu. A man in his sixties who is known for a great swordsman. He lost his wife in a pit of fire. But the swordsman is already over the pass. His wish is to be the strongest being on earth but by doing that, he needed some help. So he hired a doctor to make a poison for him.

A poison that could turn him into immortal, whether a demon creature but he agrees with the terms. He just wanted to be the strongest and that's was all he wanted.

But one day, the doctor who made the poison accidentally gives it to one of his sick patients and that causes the patient to kill the doctor. This news was immediately brought by Kiro and he gets angry at first.

But he needed to find the person so that he can eat the person and become immortal.

After years of searching the person he figure out who they where. It was raven haired male named Muzan Kibutsuji.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*cough* *cough*

"Just tell me where he is and will make it easy for you." Kiro said as he clean the edge of his katana.

The man who remains to answer his questions was Michikatsu.

He's been injured worser so he ain't gonna worry about it. But he can find it sure painful when they wound him DEEPLY. Kiro gets irritated easily since Michikatsu doesn't answer any of his questions. Not even the questions from last couple of days. Kiro gets up from his thrown and walks up to Michikatsu.

"Don't make me do worser then this, you peace of shit!" He shouted through out the room as he held Michikatsu by the chin.

"Try me...." Michikatsu whispers making the wind hit the swordsman cold. It causes the man to mad to drive mad as he swings he swords towards Michikatsu. But he didn't kill him, he just gave him cut on his cheek.

"Ugh! You useless ass bastard!? Bring him to his sell!!!" Kiro shouted as the ninjas took Michikatsu to his sell. The man has been irritated for the whole day, he couldn't even look back at his own thoughts anymore.

He just wanted Muzan, desperately.

•Michikatsu pov•

Ever since I have been captured, I lost sight of my brother and my lover. It's gets pretty cold in this place since I'm shirtless. But now, I had a chance to escape. Sure, my hands are tied up by chains but I can break free. Besides, these ninjas are stupid as fuck. I don't know how I even got captured by these dumb ass ninjas.

As I was walking down the dark dungeon halls with the two ninjas, I stop at my tracks. They at first stop at the sudden movement I made.

"Ugh! Walk your stupid ass you bitch!?" The male ninja shouted at me.

Within a second, I vanish into the void and grab the male ninja by the neck. I turn around and pin him to the wall. I broke his neck with my grib and throw him on the hard, cold, stone floor. The female ninja stab me with a small blade in my lower part of my stomach. It was almost like taking candy from lil bitch. So, I grab her by the head and throw her on the ground, hard. I then relies myself with the keys.

Okay, now it's my time to escape. The sound of talking wasn't far away as I hide behind a wall. Shit! The bodies!?

"What the-" I cut the person off by giving them a gut punch in the belly.

There where five so I don't worry to much since I already knock one out. One charge at me without hesitation as he swings his sword but I grab it out of his hand. I use that to execute each one of them. Okay, now it's the time to escape. So, I ran and ran to search the way out for here. But the alarm goes off as the place became loud.

Crap! Just why the fuck now!......

<<Muzan pov>>
Me and Yoriichi where on the run since we already had info about Michikatsu. He was located at some temple in the snow mountains. So me and Yoriichi ran there which took us about a half hour before we arrive. But when we where there, the whole place looks as if something was going on. Yoriichi and I decided to split up since some ninjas came and attack us.

"Muzan!" I look at Yoriichi who was calling me.

"Go look for Michikatsu, I will take care of these ninjas!" He said as I nodded.

Okay, sounds good to me. I ran out there and head inside of the temple since we where actually outside. I ran in the dark halls and saw nothing but not sign of Michikatsu. Please don't fucking die on me! I just don't have time for these type of shit.

Ugh, where is he!? This place is pretty big hide so it'll be hard to find him. Not for long, I bump into some group of ninjas. They where surrounding something, no, it's like they fighting against something. So, I swing my tentacles towards the ninjas as flew out of my way. I got closer to the spot and saw....

Michikatsu!? But hey, he's fucking sexy. It's a yes sir to me.

"Muzan!" He shouted as he came and hugged me tightly. And damn, he has a slim waist. Very attractive. He buried his head in neck as I felt his warm breath on color bone. Oh fuck-

I didn't say anything since I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. But I did hug him back cause he deserves it. "Ok-ay! Your hugging me to tight!" Is said as he let's go of me but proceeded kiss me very, desperately.

At first, I was shock and soon melted in the kiss. It was more of a sweet kiss but it also didn't last long. He breaks the kiss and gets back to reality. "I'm so glad you are alright!" He said as he kisses me on the forehead.

I tried to control my blush but it faded away immediately. I really hate it when I blush.

"Where's Yoriichi!?" He ask with a sudden worried face.

"He's taking some ninjas down but we should find him." I explained to him as he nods. We then head to Yoriichi's area. But the temple feels like it's going to corrupt. I mean, Yoriichi is using his breathing technique so he probably broke down a few stuff in the temple. But damn, does he has to use it this roughly. I mean I am worried since this is does not look well.

You could hear loud could hear loud noises as if there was a giant in here or some shit.