1

"Heeseung?" Jaeyun called, "yes Yunnie" Heeseung answered. " Do you think our parents will accept us so we can get married?" Jaeyun asked."I don't know Yunnie, I really don't but just know that I'll marry you even if our parents don't like it,"heeseung said as he cuddled the younger one in his arms.
"We should go to sleep now yunnie, we have to go to school tomorrow and if I get you to school late mingyu hyung will cut my head off," heeseung said "ok let's sleep," jaeyun said. "Goodnight yunnie I love you," heeseung said kissing the younger one on his lips "I love you too heeseungie," jaeyun said as both drifted off to sleep.

Next morning

8:00

"Jaeyun,jaeyun wake up, come and eat your breakfast before it gets cold," heeseung said. "5 more minutes," Jaeyun said with a sleepy voice." No Yunnie you need to eat so we can leave for school," heeseung said. Jaeyun groaned at the older man trying to wake him up. "We're gonna be late sim Jaeyun wake up now it's already 8:00" heeseung shouted in a soft voice."Heeseung you should've woke me up omg I'm gonna be late," jaeyun said as he made his way to the bathroom. " God jaeyun I tried, " heeseung said laughing at the younger's action as he made his way downstairs.

A few minutes later

"Heeseungie" jaeyun said as he jumped into his arms. "Hey baby, let's eat and I'll drive you to school after okay," heeseung said and jaeyun nodded in response. heeseung walked to the table and placed jaeyun on the chair, "heeseung?" Jaeyun called. "Mmh" heeseung responded, " aren't you going to school today too?" Jaeyun asked, "no I have business to do now hurry up or we're gonna be late". Heeseung said. "Ok," jaeyun said quickly eating his food " ok heeseungie let's go," jaeyun said grabbing his bag.

In the car

"Yunnie I don't know if I can pick you up after school , my parents want me to meet some family from Italy so I'll tell sunghoon to go pick you up from your building ok," heeseung said to jaeyun. "Ok heeseungie as long you come back home to me ok I love you hyung," jaeyun said as he held his hands
"I love you too jaeyun"

They finally arrived at Decelis high where most of the population is human and some were vampires.
"Have a good day baby and tell me when you get to home later also tell the principal for me that I'll be off of school for today ok?" heeseung said "ok hyung I'll do that see you?" jaeyun said. "Bye yunnie" heeseung said kissing jaeyun on the lips.

Heeseung then left for his parent's house. "Jaeyun hyung" jaeyun heard a small voice and turned around. "Oh sunoo hi" jaeyun said. "Heeseung hyung not coming to school today?" Sunoo asked "no he has to meet some family with his parents," jaeyun said. "Ohhhhh" sunoo said "let's go inside or we're gonna be late," jaeyun said."Ok hyung" sunoo said and both left inside.

At heeseung

Heeseung arrived at his parent's place,
"Heeseung-ah my son you're finally home," Mrs lee said. "Son welcome back".Mr lee said after."How are you? you haven't been home since you dated that boy from the sim family" Mr lee said. "Dad his name is jaeyun and I want to live with him," heeseung said watching his parents feed off of the two maids. " Son you should date a nice girl, not that boy," Mr lee said.
"That boy is my soulmate and future husband," heeseung said. "Well son the family I mentioned wants us to join our companies," Mr lee said "so do it," heeseung said "they want you to marry their daughter," Mr lee said.
"No I won't do that," heeseung said "yes you will it's for your name and for your future," Mr lee said. "I said I won't do it dad if I can't marry jaeyun I don't want to be fuck being CEO I don't want to do anything without him I love him for fuck sake so I won't marry someone else," heeseung said walking out his parents place.

At decelis high

"Jaeyun hyung do you think I have a chance with kei hyung? He's so handsome and awesome and he's a really good football player" sunoo said "of course sunoo your pretty and so his type I saw him glancing at you when we were at his practice yesterday" jaeyun said smiling. You think so" sunoo said smiling too. "I know so sunoo trust me," jaeyun said.
Ringggg the bell ringed for them to go to class sunoo and jaeyun had every class together, "jaeyun hyung" sunoo mind linked. "Yes sunoo" jaeyun replied. "Do you think anyone here will find out we're vampires?" Sunoo said through the mind link. "I don't know sunoo I don't know" jaeyun replied.

.......tbc........