2

it was already lunch time for the boys
"Sunoo what do you want to eat I'll pay" jaeyun said. "Oh hyung you don't have to do that" sunoo said. "But I want to dude heeseung gave me his card to buy a lot of food so what do you want?" Jaeyun asked. "Ok" sunoo said smiling.

Jaeyun bought a lot of food for him and his best friend to eat. "So hyung how's the thing with heeseung hyung's family" sunoo said eating his food,And yes vampires can eat human food um "I don't know sunoo he never tells me anything" Jaeyun said looking at his food. Well you should ask him about it sunoo said. I don't know I don't really wanna bother him about it," Jaeyun said ringgggg Jake looks down it was his phone. Give me a moment heeseung hyung is calling me

Hi hyung
( Hey baby I just left my parents early so I'll pick you up from school)
Ok hyung but it's lunch can't you came here now?
(No baby I still have some stuff to do with sunghoon and jay but I promise I'll be done before you finish)
Ok hyung don't be late
(I won't yunnie now I'll leave enjoy your lunch and tell sunoo hi for me)
Hi heeseung hyung
(Oh he heard me)
Yea bye I love you
(I love you too baby)

Call end

At heeseung

"So what are you gonna. Do about your parents?"Jay asked

"I won't do anything I just won't be the CEO of t bb 10heir company that's all" heeseung said.
"So what should we do now" sunghoon asked. Wait till schools over "so I can pick up my boyfriend" Heeseung said.

(Meanwhile at decelis academy)

*Scream*

Jaeyun heard from down the hall and stand up "sunoo let's go" jaeyun said grabbing sunoo's hands "where what happened? is something wrong ? Jaeyun hyung you need to tell me" sunoo said while he stopped. "Sunoo we need to go like now there's hunters in the school let's go" jaeyun said leading the way out the cafeteria doors. Jaeyun hyung we need to call heeseung hyung sunoo said "no let's reach safety first ok" jaeyun said. "Jaeyun hyung watch out" sunoo said as he saw an arrow flying through the sky. Before they can move it was to late jaeyun was struck by the arrow in his back. "Jaeyun hyung lets go" sunoo said picking up his hyung from off the ground. "Stay with me hyung you'll make it" sunoo said carrying his Best friend on his shoulder. Hyung eyes open jaeyun hyung don't close your eyes was All jaeyun heard as he passed out. "Hyung" sunoo said shaking him as saw blood coming out where he was hit with the arrow. "Hyung plz don't die" sunoo said hugging his hyung. "Heeseung hyung" sunoo said pulling his phone from his pocket.

(Hello)
H-heeseung hyung it's sunoo
(Hey Sunoo where is jaeyun)
He he's
(He's what sunoo)
He here
(Let me talk to him sunoo)
No hyung he's bleeding
(Bleeding? Sunoo what happened)
There were hunters it the building and got hit by an arrow and he's not waking up heeseung hyung please hurry
(Ok sunoo stay where you are I'm coming for you guys please keep my boyfriend alive)
Ok hyung please hurry

Tbc........