Founder's Ball

Coldar was just sinking back to his heels, his hands slipped down the chest of the taller vampire. Collin had his head twisted to the side. He smiled as he looked into the werewolves face. Nagisa stood on the steps gapping at the pair. Were they really just kissing? He couldn’t get his head around it.

He had seen them kiss before, but it was while they were joking around. They flirt constantly with each other, but Nagisa always took it as a joke, too. Could they truly have romantic feelings for each other. A slow smile spread over the shocked face. He thought it was great. Walking up to them, he bumped into Collin’s shoulder.

“You start dating my best friend, don’t expect to ever break up. I ain’t choosing sides!” He teased, continuing on his way toward the black smith’s home.

There was a small scuffle of feet behind him, then his friends were on either side of him. Neither one spoke at first. Then it was as if an explosion of sound hit them at the same time. They both became very animated talking, waving their hands around. Nagisa’s ears hurt being so close to it. He covered them.

“Hey, one at a time! That hurts!” He cried out.

“Sorry.” Coldar muttered.

“Yeah.” Collin looked away, rubbing at the back of his neck.

“Are you interested in him that way, Colds?” Nagisa asked.

“Only since the day I met him.” Coldar muttered to the trees they were passing by.

“Collin, I already know you like him, so?” The small vampire shrugged.

“You would be ok with it?” Collin asked his face nearly as red as Akara’s hair.

“I’m OK with you lot dating, but not ok if you break up. I mean, you guys are the most important people in my life. How was I to survive Castle Dracula without you both there for me?” he turned to look at the two of them.

“Is that really the name of your home?” Coldar asked.

“No!” Nagisa cried. “Not the point, either!” He snarled.

“Can we talk about this later?” Collin asked. He glanced at the two boys with him.

“Let’s just have fun tonight, ok?” he shifted his bag up higher on his shoulder.

“OK!” The other two chorused.  

Laughing, they flung their arms around each other, hurrying off toward the black smith’s house. As they came up the step to Coldar’s room, Collin’s pace slowed. He glanced at the closed door. He hadn’t been in the Remington house often, but he did wonder about this door.

“It’s Race’s room.” Nagisa hissed near his ear. Collin nodded, turning away. They both saw Coldar looking back at them.

“I wonder what he will do.” Coldar whispered. He blinked his blue eyes, replacing the slight frown with a smile as he gestured for them to enter his room.

“Never mind that tonight!” He joked. They hurried inside.

Collin had a black tail coat tux with a green dress shirt. The pants were tailored perfectly to his body shape. They slimmed down his legs to sit nicely over his shoes. With the long neck tie on, he looked amazing as he glanced in the mirror.

“Sit.” Nagisa barked. He brushed the soft wavy curls that appeared when the vampire's hair became too long. Molding each strand to where he wanted it, Nagisa used gels to keep them all in place. He added light natural touches of makeup to smooth out the youthful face. When the boy was done, Collin looked more handsome than ever. Coldar gapped at him.