𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

꧁🄿3|🄲33꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲33꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❩

:*✧ 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❩

ALICE CULLEN WAS SMALL. At five foot one, she knew that she was far from intimidating at first glance. But those who have known her for a long time, they knew that the tiny vampire could be as mean as a snake if she needed to be. And right now she had her venomous glare set on Emmett Cullen.

Rebekah was out hunting with Jasper and Rosalie, while Alec was with Carlisle discussing the events of Bella’s turning - at least that is what they claimed to be talking about. Edward was with Bella and Esme was out in town doing some shopping to keep up appearances. Which left Emmett at the hands of the tiny seer. 

Emmett watched as Alice glared up at him, hands on her hips and a scowl on her usually happy face. 

“You have been avoiding Rebekah for a week.” She didn’t even try to beat around the bush and Emmett blinked as her words registered in his head and he crossed his arms over his chest. “What is going on, Emmett?”

“It’s none of your concern.” He went to walk away and Alice grabbed his arm - almost tight enough to bruise if he had been human. “Alice-”

“It is my concern, Emmett.” There was a hiss to her tone. “She’s my family too, and this, you two not talking to each other, is killing her.”

“You don’t get it.” Emmett shook his head and turned away after wrenching himself away from her iron grip.

“Is it Alec?” She pestered and Emmett growled and clenched his jaw tight. “Is it him? Are you scared he’s going to take her away? Are you scared she isn’t going to need you anymore?”

“That’s not it-” Emmett was cut off by Alice who was stalking her way toward him. 

“Then what is it, Emmett? What are you so mad at!?”

“I’m not mad!” Emmett roared and Alice didn’t flinch. She merely tilted her head as she watched the burly vampire cross his arms over his chest. “I-Alice-”

Emmett ran a hand over his face and turned back to the window, his shoulders quaking. 

“She expected me to leave her, Alice.” Emmett finally muttered softly. “Rebekah is always so worried about everyone else that she never seems to focus on herself. She will do anything to make sure that we are okay, even if it means she dies in the end.”

“Emmett, she’s not the same little girl you saw her as.” Alice told him. “You spent your whole life making sure she is okay, and now she sees it as her turn.”

“Alice, she is my sister. I can’t lose her.”

“There is something you need to realize. Yes, Rebekah worries about everyone else. But she isn’t alone anymore - it’s not just you two. You have a family, and someone is always looking out for her. We are always looking out for her and now, she has Alec to look after her.” Alice patted his arms as she turned to walk away. “Just talk to her, Emmett - because now is one of those times when she needs her big brother.”

And with that she left the room, leaving Emmett to his thoughts. 

[a/n ✍︎]

[a/n ✍︎]

It's a short chapter, but it was also a sweet and needed chapter!

The next chapter will be longer and eventully - within the next 3-4 chapters - we will get into Breakingdawn Part One!

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.