𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

꧁🄿3|🄲44꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲44꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲❩

REBEKAH SAT BESIDE ALEC, HER HEAD LEANING ON HIS CHEST AS HIS FINGERS CARDED THROUGH HER HAIR

REBEKAH SAT BESIDE ALEC, HER HEAD LEANING ON HIS CHEST AS HIS FINGERS CARDED THROUGH HER HAIR. They had been hiding up in Rebekah’s room for the last few days, the youngest Cullen’s thirst for blood getting harder and harder to ignore. So Alec had promised to stay by her side. 

Santiago had managed to weasel his way into the family, Esme gladly taking her into her motherly clutches and tending to him, much to his shock.  And it had surprised Rebekah to see that Leah had warmed up to him over the next few days as well. Most of the time the man could be found outside on the edge of the woods with the she-wolf never too far from his side. 

“She is due any day now.” Alec noted as he watched Rebekah jot down more notes regarding Bella’s pregnancy in her new journal. It was a red leather book that Rebekah had dedicated entirely to this whole ordeal, keeping thorough records of everything that had taken place within the span of the surprising event. 

“Everyone is on edge.” Rebekah added quietly as she continued to write, sectioning off a few notes about Bella's thirst for human blood and how it had grown. “We need to feed soon.”

“I believe Carlisle and the others are thinking of a plan.” Her mate told her and Rebekah nodded, shutting the journal and putting it on the table beside her bed. “I know that Esme at least wants Carlisle to feed.”

“Mhm, she wants him to be at his full strength.” The Cullen woman replied with a nod. 

Alec smiled softly at her, watching as she rubbed her hands over her face in pure exhaustion - even though it was impossible for vampires to get tired, but at this point, Rebekah was beginning to think differently.

“I’m sorry.” Rebekah said after a few minutes of silence and she felt Alec’s hand stop - halting the movement of his fingers as they ran through her hair. “I’m sorry that you are stuck in the middle of this when you should be with your sister. I never wanted something like this to happen.”