𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ

꧁🄿3|🄲43꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲43꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚❩

REBEKAH SIGHED AS SHE WATCHED BELLA’S FACE SCRUNCH UP IN PAIN

REBEKAH SIGHED AS SHE WATCHED BELLA’S FACE SCRUNCH UP IN PAIN. For the past few days, the baby had been making a habit of breaking their mother’s ribs - and slowly Bella was withering away before their eyes. 

And it was getting to every one of them. Edward was becoming more hostile, Alice more sassy and quick to anger, and Rosalie had been more snappier than usual - which was saying something. 

Emmett was quiet, not his usual playful self and Jasper was more stoic as of late, only putting in a few words or head movements in a conversation. Esme was worried, oozing anxiety while Carlisle seemed to be hopeless - always watching Bella with sad eyes.

And Rebekah was just nervous. 

She was nervous about what would happen to Bella, worried if the human would survive. Not only that, but she was concerned about what would happen when the Volturi found out because she didn’t want to lose Alec. She just couldn’t lose him. 

Alec seemed to be the only calm one in the house, not counting Leah who didn’t really care about Bella - it was mean but it was true. 

“Are you okay?” Rebekah asked her softly, brows furrowed. 

The human nodded, her face in a grimace as she rubbed her swollen stomach. “He’s just kicking is all.”

“One hell of a kick.” Rebekah noted as she let her gaze flicker over to the new bruise forming on Bella’s belly. 

Bella didn’t respond, only nodding in reply. Rebekah let out a breath as she stood up from her spot on the floor, having been writing when the child inside the human womb had kicked. 

Rebekah sat down beside Bella, and let her hand rest on the front of the human’s abdomen - and slowly she let her gift start work. And not long after, she could feel the baby start to relax - no longer wiggling around in their mother’s womb.