Adwik And Maya

Maya sat there shocked. She had received a proposal for marriage from no other than Adwik Chauhan- the richest businessman in India. She looked at her sister-in-law who looked too happy and so did her brother. They have given her space and time to think about it properly. Should she marry him?

She remembered the first time they met. She was chased by a creep when he came to her rescue. He was the perfect gentleman. He consoled her and brought her home. Their second meet too was just like the first one where someone was mistreating her because of her middle class and he came in as a savior. They met at a party at his home again by coincidence and she blushed as she remembered their dance and time together. He had clearly shown his interest in her and had been an overall sweetheart and she won't deny that she didn't have some feelings for him. But marriage???

It will keep you safe.

Her subconscious yelled at her.

Yes, it would. She thought. Being a billionaire's wife will help her avoid the law and escape. He will be a perfect shield for her.

She thought of her answer and it will be a yes but not for him but herself. She knows she is being a bit selfish but she had to do it until the truth comes out. And she likes him and is a hundred percent that she will love him soon.

She smiled and went to her family to declare her answer. The shrill voice of her sister-in-law echoed in the room as her nephew jumped on her and congratulated her.

Soon her brother talked with her to-be in-laws and they fixed the wedding in the week only as per some kundali problems. They took all responsibilities of marriage on their shoulders. Such sweet people they were.

Her phone beeped suddenly.
'can't wait for her engagement.'

She smiled at this. She couldn't help but fall for him deeper and deeper.