The Plan

Adwik and Megha lay on the bed with her head on his chest and his hand rubbing her bare back. Both of them looked peaceful.

Megha- Adii

Adwik- hmmm

Megha- tell me na what you have planned.

Adwik smirked evilly at this. He sat up and she followed his lead.

Adwik- police were getting to you for murder and many were slowly directing toward you so specially Ritesh.

Megha- can't we kill Ritesh then baby??

Adwik- no. He has very good connections. So we have to frame the doppelganger in your place but for that, she has to fall in love with me and trust me blindly.

Megha- my husband is so intelligent. But how will you differentiate between us?

Adwik- 2 years of marriage and 20 years of friendship and I can't identify you? You are a feeling dear.

Megha- someone should learn sweet talking from you only...

Adwik looked at her and pouted innocently. She couldn't control herself and kissed him passionately. That is their love, she is possessive and he is addicted. Their love is raw and passionate coated in blood and crime. Finally, they parted.

Adwik- I was telling the truth only you know...

Saying so he started peppering her with kisses again. But then he stopped and looked at her seriously.

Adwik- see from tomorrow, I may not give you as much time as I do now. But promise me, to be cautious and to take care of yourself and never forget your medicine.

Megha- fine, I promise. But make it fast. I can't see that woman in my house for long. Wese, your parents don't know about the plan, or me, right?

Adwik- no, they don't. That's why be extra careful. I have made this room in such a way that no one could enter here.

Megha- ok fine. Now sleep. You have so much work tomorrow.

Adwik- hmmm..