The Wedding

Maya was hiding her face with her chunari and running from policeman Ritesh. She has to reach the wedding venue too as today was her wedding. She was running when suddenly someone grabbed her and pulled her into an alley. She was shocked to see Adwik there. Both of them watched Ritesh leave.

Then Adwik looked at Maya with raised eyebrows as if expecting an answer.

Adweek- may I know what is happening with my fiance?

Maya- woh... Woh......

Adwik- yes??

Maya- I don't know why the police are behind me Adwik. They are trying to jail me in a murder case. I didn't do anything believe me. I didn't.

Adwik- hush... Sweetheart. I know you didn't. Don't worry I will give you justice soon. But we have to get married now. It will keep them on hold for some time.

They went to the wedding venue. Adwik got ready and sat near the holy fire. He looked at the priest and nodded. Soon Maya entered with her family. Her sister-in-law looked around and commented why many people were not there.

Ritika(adwik's mother)- we wanted the wedding to be private. This way we can enjoy ourselves more.

Maya looked at Adwik who winked at her making her blush. She smiled at him shyly and sat near him.

Soon the mantras started and Maya who was a very sanskaari girl listened to them very carefully.

Adwik whispered, "you know how beautiful you look?"

She blushed again and both of them completed their marriage and took the elder's blessings.

Later in their room

Maya was helpless. Today was her wedding night and she was not prepared for it. Soon Adwik entered. And looked at her.

Maya- thank u so much for your help Adwik.

Adwik- Maya, I love you a lot and can do anything for you. My love is not physical though I won't deny you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I can see you are not comfortable with our wedding night. Let's make a deal.

Maya- what deal?

Adwik- what about we stay in different rooms until you get comfortable and fall in love with me? It will be more beautiful for our life story, right? Let me make you fall in love.

Maya- I don't know what I did to deserve a man like you.

Adwik- you existed. Btw it's late night. So sleep now, darling. I have some work. I will meet you later.

Maya- good night.

Adwik went away to do important work and after one hour he entered the room to find her still awake. She was a maya for him. How did he even got married to her?

He went near her and hugged her from behind

He went near her and hugged her from behind. Kissed her on her shoulder and kept peppering kisses on her shoulder and neck and finally gave her a hickey and she moaned loudly.

"Adiiii"

Adwik- yes baby...

"Stop it, baby, today was marriage and today only you are behaving like this."

Adwik- please baby... Not this now

"I am wondering what you are doing here instead of spending your honeymoon after you have got a new one I have become 2 years old na.."

Adwik- no matter how much old our marriage becomes, my passion will never lessen for you Megha.

Megha- I love you so much jaan. But why did you marry that copy? Was it necessary?

Adwik- very necessary my darling. And don't be so jealous babygirl. You know how she is, naive, innocent, and sanskari... Not my type.

Megha- who is your type then??

Adwik- let me show you this night, who she is......

Loud moans and groans filled the room while Maya slept with dreams of new life in another room.