Megha's Anger

Adwik went inside the room only to Dodge a vase. He looked at his angry wife.

Adwik- Megha... Darling, may I know the reason for this?

Megha- why did you come here Adwik? Go to that Maya. Take her on dates and feed her only.

Adwik- Adwik haan... Seems pretty serious then. You know why I am doing this.

Megha- do you have to behave so lovable with her?

Adwik- or how else will she fall for me? Baby don't let the heart control your mind and think of the greater deed.

Megha- hmmm...

Adwik- tell me. Did you find out who did it?

Megha- yes, and we are in danger. Her friend knows about us and he did it in the hopes of exposing us when you were bringing my medicines. He was trying to reach her.

Adwik- we have to do something...

Megha- don't worry about him anymore.

Adwik- what do you mean? What did you do?

Megha- me? I didn't do anything. He jumped off the bridge. (seeing his raised eyebrows.) He messed with me and I messed with him. But I am still insecure about what if he left behind anything.

Adwik- you did all this when I was out? Waah... Not bad baby. Don't worry about that. You take a rest, I will do the remaining work.

Megha- hmmm

Adwik- someone is still angry, I see...

Megha- I trust you don't break it

Adwik- have I ever broken it? Remember the first time you killed someone...

Megha- someone...? I killed your father, I still remember I stabbed him straight down his head...