'7'

Him Not Him

The red dress of mine which was hugging my curves loosely ; giving an elegant look . Sleeveless. A bit of shame I am feeling as I never was a fan if revealing.  So the red-white furry coat gonna work well today .

"Ma"am are you going somewhere?"  A guard asked .

"Yes , I'll return in an perfect hour. "

"Should I  accompany you?"

"Noh---no way , Riwoo. " Watching my feet I let it go .

A hard bodyguard with sweet much name.

The night Seoul is different and as crowdy as further I made my way . In the midway a car came on my path  . The window of passenger chamber slides slowly down .

"Get in ."

I was so busy in understanding the man to stop and his motive as I heard a familial voice to order .

He!

" I -------" without letting me finishing he Drew out of the car and with my wrist hold my hand  pulled me inside the car .

"What --what is this? you were at work right ?"

"  What  are you doing here ? what a big chaos would  have been taken  place ; have any idea ?

I was getting irritated with his commanding manner .  Can't I have my liberty to spend time of my own will!

He praised on my hand and said" you should have told me then I would have taken you out" on that position I got another  shock  . How could he be that pink heart romantic ?

Holy-molly , save me!

"Yes , I get to know from Riwoo that you got out alone . "

" Wait -- " Moving his hand he took out the phone with a serious look as the lines showed up .

" Taehyung" it showed .

" He pressed the phone and something his composure stiff and he turned serious .

Jeon's POV

"Okay , wait there , listen . I am coming . "  I told the driver to reach the particular location . She was anticipatingly looking at me but how would I tell her the truth .

I get out of the car as it stopped . It was infront of the Seoul's most badly known Pub ! I knew I had to go through the vulgar visuals and the breath taking nausea.

"Y/N  , stay here . I'll be back after finishing the meet up ." She  nodded that made me relaxed . Showing her a thin line I headed in .

It was way more crowded than the other days . Being unable to find him I called back , " Where are you ?"

"Turn back , baby. "  i knew what was behind  this voice .