'15'

Trust is a thing which is like a thin glass . If it once broken never been joined blemishing its scares.

Letting yourself  to trust someone else is different kind of problem. In this way we usually get puzzled whom to give chance and whom not.

Jeon the Jungkook pleading me to utter that I am affectionate to him. However   , I don't know myself.  Loving is nothing else for me .

I always admired him and admiration comes from there but is it love? I never got to ask myself.

But I was once married to this person , then a weak string might have grown . I don't see that.

He was letting me know him. Then I should do the same. Then it will be cleared whether he would like me to love him back after hearing the eternal truth that haunts me  everytime.

An unpleasant look of pain gushed down his face as I took my hand back.  " Jungkook,  you should not be saying this."

I said not meeting his eyes. He traced his hand from his shoulder to take my cheek in his palms .

"Look up at me , Y/N."

.I did . Fuckkkkk.

"I want to let you know something." I rumbled through my chest to voice out    .His eyes are faithful   , all ready to dive me away in it  .

"Don't stop yourself then."

Steadying my state I let go another biggest crash of my life which was merely centered him .

"You wanted to know ___ asked me that day if_ Sian was your child or not." Maybe he was intelligent enough to catch the points something in his expression felt stoic them softening in the next  was found.

"You said me to wait_"

" Then listen , he_ the child for whom you could easily made yourself at home here , and now you are confessing your heart out __" you snorted as he felt more patched in his gut.

"What with him , Y/N." Head automatically ducked down as eyes wailed up once again making Jungkook to shake you  ..

"Y/N , don't keep quiet,  say it for heaven sake."

He forced your face to see his , agonizing one  . Desperate breathes burnt your already sensitive skin .

'Say it , y/n." Yoy somehow lost your vote that came cracked hoarsely .

"He is not Your Child , Jungkook."

He huffed and cracked again in innocent laugh. He was not ready to understand the depth of the situation    . He might have thought you are just quarrelling him not mentioning Sian his son.

How much of you it took to make you aware that He was none to you. No One. But did you hear   , if you did , youwould have never been this broken over again.

"Okay fine he's__yours"

He tried to comply but you thundered him the next announcements you did.

"Jungkook he is not Mine. " your  entire body was trembling as your eyes kept crying. You were seeing yourself face the same trauma that you thought you overcomed years back.

"He is not mine. HE IS NOT OUR CHILD JUNGKOOK. " you lost your balance in your feet and crashed on the cold ground.

Jungkook immediately leaned to help you. He was hearing you but his face said it all that he was in no situation to sense  anything.

"I killed what was ours , I could not keep it safe , I couldn't keep my promise."

Another  hope lit up in his eyes but soon it gone lot when he started realizing what you were trying to say.

He pulled your body closer to him by your waste and placed you on his lap . Soothing the trembling petite of yours he hummed as he ran his fingers up and down along your spine .

You kept crying even got chocked in your saliva and tears as you recalled the deadly nightmare you had out of hallucination  .

Seeing you not positively reacting he got that you needed to open up ."Will you tell me now what exactly happened after you left Seoul  , please."

Y/N's POV.

What on earth made me this fragile for him? Was I the punishment of an futile marriage. I cannot help but questioning my  existence to the Almighty.

I am fated to have everything and letting them go and dieing over again and again.

To being with I was aware of the undeniable nature of mine towards him. With all my existing strength I faught with myself to negate his ultimate small wailing pleads to not to leave him.

But I never hear him. If the things could wished could have gotten over there but has it ever happened. Always a last string get left and strangling within which I fall back again hard.

The man infront of me mastered courages of eternal to open his mind to  me thought no not much about how truthful he is being. Yet ,  I can easily have diamorphic  notion about a person infront me so got trapped in my pwn thoughts.

He is beyond patience to know me , yet he was pretending gracefully. I must lie if I say his momentary intimate touches did no arson spark to me. But if I accept I will lose.

However , at this point where I have nothing to achieve nothing to lose excerpt fueling a false thought in his  heart , being dumb. So I am going to tell him Every FUCKED UP SHIT.