'18'

[Before you start reading I would like to confess something. It's been a while since i started writing it. However,  the draft i had in my mind in a manual form is nowhere to be found.

       I know it is so irresponsibility of me but i cannot help.

     I am trying to catch up with previous chapter , not knowing how much it will be of use. ( cause i am not going to check it , lol) so,  if you find any mismatch do not mind it) .]

┌──═━┈━═──┐

Jeon Jungkook' Pov:

My ear was ringing and sight was blurring. Earth will turn upside down , that incident will never leave my mind.

Maybe that day the realisation of being defeated hit me the most. In human life career , degree , wealth own a wide span but emotion wins it all.

"Dada~

~Mama"

A faint needy call caught both of ours attentions . Y/N hussled in my lap and stared over my shoulder.

" He's up...."

"Relax, he will be fine"

I helped her to get up. She was all swamped by Sian's thought.  I know he might be her only lifeline in this while.

She went through too much and I just ..fuck my existence.

"Dada you loved Mummy enough, come back to me now you two."

We both laughed at his cute little scowls.
Envy is a valid emotion for human regardless at what stage of life they are .

Before she could go to him , I had her cheeks in my captive and placed some paper kisses to her dried tears.

"I love you" , I whispered to her which she did not say back . However intertwined our hands and we get back to our bedroom.  I closed the sliding door behind carefully.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

:Kang Y/N's Pov:

Spending the entire left over life of mine could have been my ultimate desire,  in this soft warmth.

Heat of the delicate cotton under my skin giving me more room to snuggle in...I would make any present to feel this warmth forever.

The fragrance so light , yet tantalizing .

Made me moan for it.

"Y/N what are you dreaming even" a mischievous tone was dangling at the corner of this voice.

"You...oh shit"

In the best ever morning of life , I met with a pair of doe eyes as soon I peeled open my eyes.

Then I remembered I am child's mother who has school to go and I am goddammit late for him.

"Don't panick it's just seven ."

Another wave of aspiration travelled through my throat as I hid mu face in his chest , when I realised what I just did I tried to apart myself.