EYPTIAN VIAGRA 🤫💊

My hubby Malik was always a freakazoid! I remember when we got together 6 years ago the first couple weeks after we met we had sex in his car, literally made that Honda bounce in the parking lot as his dick drilled my hole! an then we when on dates he whips it out behind the restaurant an tells me to suck it till he cums......in broad daylight!! My dude had this amazing dick that even when it looked small, after complete arousal it grew to a PIPE which did enough damage to me 😩.

lately life happens, living together and we been enjoying each other every day, whether is a cuddle or a date night, an rubbing that quarterback body shape of his really was a luxury in itself

lately life happens, living together and we been enjoying each other every day, whether is a cuddle or a date night, an rubbing that quarterback body shape of his really was a luxury in itself. But we haven't been "intimate" in a long as time, he works at the hospital, i detail cars an it's like in the morning I'm hard, sometimes I think about him on the job and I'm hard, an in the evening I be rubbing him kinda begging for it, but he doesn't have any sexual desires, he doesn't know if it's a mental thing or a sleep thing he just didn't know! An tbh i was frustrated, I love him so much but it's been a serious dick drought, I could see his face it kinda hurt his feelings.

One day I was home chillin, I was tired from working and I was on the couch, usually I just wear a shirt and undies. I was making popcorn when he came home and KISSED TF OUTTA ME!! GRABBIN MY ASS, WE WAS MAKING OUT!

"Baby, god damn, what's got into you??

"You!" He said as picked me up and carried me to the bedroom!

He plopped me down, an lifted my legs, an dry humped me in that missionary position, kissing my allover my neck, I was enjoying itttt. Then he stopped, and he put my hand on his pants..

"Nigga, you're HARDDD!! Baby..

"I don't know what happened, I was at the flea market on tenth, an I passed this guy an he had these like herbs an stuff, he called it Egyptian viagra and I honestly didn't believe him but I was curious, and I was so hard in the car, I had to come home and fuck youuu!  (Kissing)

He kissed me so deep in my mouth, I felt his wet tongue move around, an that's IT!! I slipped off my pants, lifted my legs up an I let him eat it, he sure ate my ass like he was famished! Fuckkk he even pleased my balls, SUCKIN on my scrotum! Just hearing my groans every time he licked my hairy hole made him even harder!! He was licking my hole an stickin his tongue deep in it, swiveling it around till my hairy pussy was wet! Then he spat on my hole, put his thumb in ittt an opened me up!

"You like that nigga!"

"Yeahhh, ooooh, baby I want your dick! I WANT YOUR DICK!

Kevin put me in that edge of the bed missionary position, he put his dick in my already wet hole, and he slow stoked, makin sure I felt every inch of his dick! I was moaning like a female, the deeper he went and slowly pulled it back out just to go deep again! I grabbed on his back an my toes started to curl as i felt my pussy get slimy an talk back to him! his weight and his belly were pounding on me, I really was bitched out

(Moans like a girl)

"Baby, baby, baby FUCKKKK, I'm about to nut nigga!!

"GET ME PREGNANT DADDY!

Then I felt his excitement shoot up in me, my mouth was open an he decided to spit a lil in it, as I tasted his saliva, he bent over an kissed me like a porn star, I love that freak shit!!

"Baby that was amazing! Oh lemme catch my breath....I need to pee"

"Nah come here, daddy didn't say he was done yet, I'm still hard as fuck, come here...

"Yes sir" I said as he grabbed me back over

He started playing with my nipples, I mean biting them softly, his teeth grinding on it as he started to suck them! Then he pleased them both especially my right one, an I was dripping wet!

"Get on that chair! Push your pussy out

"Yes big daddy...." I whimpered

I got on the edge of the chair, I pushed my hole open, I was already creamy an wet, drippin from his previous pounding, he came back there an put his arms around my neck kinda chokin me, an then I felt his pipe go in me, ugh he was drilling me and juices were splattering. He licked my back which was fuckin sensational and he smashed my shit like I was moaning like a female! Then, I felt this urge, a urge I couldn't hold  fuckkkk, I pissed a stream on the chair messing it up!

"Baby I'm peein oh my goddddd"

"Yeahhh, shit like that! HOLD ON NIGGA OHHHHH

My baby nutted in me again, god damn my cheeks looked like thick mayonaise was on it, it was so messy!  I was shakin, I fell out on the bed I was tapped out! Then Kevin got on top of me I thought he was goin to fuck again but no he just wanted to cuddle!

"That dick was so amazing! Babe you blew my mind!

"I know I heard you, I love it when you moan girly, I forgot how soft your pussy is, I'm still kinda hard, but daddy just want to cuddle with you and rub my dick on your back!

"Oooh I like that!