Thats What Freinds are for

Me and my friend Jay been knowing each other for ever! He's always been there for me from the playground to now as 20 somethings!  But I'm gay, and Jay he's straight, now he's okay with my sexuality but sometimes I be crushing on him. Like I don't want to offend our friendship but damn he's been growing up fineee!

He's always goin to the gym, and sometimes I can smell his musk as he comes in the room, I get a whiff of it and I try to keep it together but I'm hard as fuck! He said he wanted to go to the bar but had to take a shower first, so as he took one, ...

He's always goin to the gym, and sometimes I can smell his musk as he comes in the room, I get a whiff of it and I try to keep it together but I'm hard as fuck! He said he wanted to go to the bar but had to take a shower first, so as he took one, I saw his gym clothes as well as his musky work clothes in the laundry room, I was bold and decided to smell his clothes, god the man scent was strong and amazing!! I sniffed his boxers he wore straight from the gym....oh my dick was brick! I was standing straight up!

"Bruh what are you.....damn that dick big!" Jay said shocked as he caught me sniffing his undies

"I'm sorry best freind!! Don't be mad at me please but I been turnt tf on by your musky shit and yeah I'm brick right now

"I mean I ain't mad, just kinda shocked, but nah you ain't gotta cover up yo dick, let the thing out, actually if you don't mind, my armpits they musky as hell I forgot to put some stuff on em (chuckle)"

THEN REAL QUICK I WENT OVER TO HIS PITSS, HE HAD A BUSH, FUCK I LOVE A BUSH! I SMELLED IT AND LICKED IT, HE WAS PLEASED I COULD HEAR HIM MOAN A BIT, AN HE GOT SO HARD AS I KEPT LICKIN AND LICKIN HIS PITS! MY DICK WAS LEAKIN SO MUCH! I GRABBED HIS DICK AS HE GRABBED MINE

"Come here nigga, something I been wanting to do you....."

JAY MADE OUT WITH ME, TONGUES COLLIDING AND WET ASS KISSES! THEN WE LOOKED INTO EACH OTHERS EYES, WE KNEW IT WAS TIME TO TAKE THIS TO HIS BEDROOM! HE CLOSED THE DOOR AN WE LAID ON HIS BED, HE TOLD ME TO TAKE EVERYTHING OFF AN THEN HE GRABBED MY DICK AGAIN AND TOLD ME HOW HE BE ON TWITTER AN HE SAW MY PAGE.....AN MY ASS VIDEOS. HE SAYS HE BUSTED SO MANY NUTS LOOKING AT MY VIDS, SO I DECIDED TO PERSONALLY SHOW HIM!

I GOT ON TOP AN I SAT MY ASS ON HIS FACE, MY ASS WAS HAIRY AN THAT SHIT MADE HIM HARDERRR! HE ATE ME OUT, PUT HIS TONGUE ON MY HOLE AS HE LICKED IT, I FELT HIS SALIVA AS HE SPAT ON IT, MAKING MY HAIRY HOLE MOIST ASF! HE WAS MUNCHING SO GOOD I WAS MOANING, AN THEN HE TOLD ME TO GET ON MY BACK, I DID WHAT HE SAID

"Throw them legs back!"

"Oh damn jay!! You so nasty!

"I'm about to get nastier.....open yo hole up!

THEN I PUT MY LEGS UP, AN JAY SLIDES HIS FINGERS INTO MY PUSSY, AN THEN HE GRABBED MY DICK, HE STARTED TO SUCK IT AT THE SAME TIME WHILE FINGERING ME!!!! OH MY GOD I WAS IN HEAVEN, HE SPITS ON MY DICK AN WRAPPED HIS TONGUE ON MY TIP, SHIFTING HIS FINGERS IN MY WET PUSSY....WHEN HE GAVE ME THAT COMBO I WAS SHAKINGG, AN MOANING, I FELT THAT BIG NUTT COMIN!

"Oh keep doin that, (moans like a female) fuckkk fuckkk, DADDY IMMA NUTT OHHHHHHHH

I NUTTED AN I FELT MY HOLE PULSATE, HE HAD MY CUM IN HIS MOUTH AN GOT ON TOP OF ME IN A MISSIONARY AN LET MY NUT DRIP OFF HIS TONGUE AN INTO MY MOUTH AS WE MADE OUT! BUT JAY WAS SO WET WITH PRECUM, HE LUBED UP AN WENT INTO MY WET HOLE AGAIN AN WE WERE FUCKIN IN MISSIONARY! HE MADE OUT WITH ME AS HE FUCKED AN THEN HE RUBBED MY NIPPLE WHICH WAS SUPER SENSITIVE AN THAT MADE ME YELL LIKE A GIRL. JAY WAS GOIN FASTER AN FASTER POUNDIN MY PUSSY, IT WAS A CREAMY MESS HE COULDNT HOLD HIS EXCITEMENT.....HE NUTTED SO MUCH I FELT LIKE A TWINKIE!

"Fuck we made a mess, you ain't pulled out yet!

"Ohhh, ohhhh, yeah, I think you got pregnant" jay said chuckling as I felt his wet ass dick slide out of me

"I just had a crush on you and you smelled so musky everytime you come from outside it was attracting me so fuckin much,"

"I mean I honestly wanted to tell you I found your Twitter, I felt kinda wrong looking at it but that nutt felt good as fuck tho, damn i love your Booty, and you got to put it in my face!

"Hey that's what freinds are for....."

"Nah you more than that, nigga I love you, I want You

"Awww I love you too, lemme rub that chest

"You know all that fuckin we did, made my pits more musky lemme lift my arm up for you baby

"Oh damn........(sniffing and licking)"