WE GOT CAUGHT!!

I'm new to this job with this neighborhood baseball team, and I'm like the assistant, I carry all the stuff, I set up tents with events, it's a lot of fuckin work but one great thing about this job.....all these fine dudes!! Baseball players have ass like football and when they in the locker room I watch them change out their jockstraps.....lord!

One of the players, Maurice, he's new player on the team and he so fuckin fine! He sees me working all the time and quiet, the other players don't really talk to me but Maurice saw me setting up a tent by myself for this city game, he came up to me

Aye, what's yo name?"

"Oh my names Aaron, I'm you guys assistant,"

"Oh word, I just see you always in the background, you stay busy, witcho oversized shirt"

"Yea I know, I need some water or something ooooh it's so hot....

"Here you go bro, hey can I ask you something,

"Hey Maurice, Aaron, I need y'all to take these boxes to the back storage," said our assistant coach Treshawn

"Oh ok,"

Me and Maurice hauled these boxes to this storage unit, seeing Maurice haul the heavy stuff and his big arms showing gettin all sweaty really turned me tf on lord! This storage unit was big and had no windows, but watching Maurice stack those big boxes and then he got hot, took his shirt off being all in a tank top.....I was drippin in my pants!

"I think that's all of em!"

"Thank you so much they were kinda heavy,"

"No problem, now we got some privacy, I wanted to ask you a question just don't get offended.....are you gay?

"I am, I don't tell too many people but yeah I'm gay, that's no issue for you right?"

"Nah nah, I just wanted to know if you was single..."

"Omg you're crushin on me!

"Yeah, I just seen you around at the mall I think that was you and you had on this crop top an these shorts, I thought it was really sexy on you! I been wanting to get with you"

"Well here we are in this big empty room, you got me.....

THEN MAURICE GRABBED MY WAIST AN PULLED ME CLOSE TO HIS SWEATY BODY, THEN WE MADE OUT, HIS  LIPS COLLIDING WITH MINE! HE SUCKED ON THEM AN I FELT HIS TONGUE IN MY MOUTH.....THEN HIS CHEST, GOD I LICKED THE SWEATY CHEST! HE WAS SO MUSKY FROM DOIN ALL THAT LIFTING,  I LIFTED HIS ARMS AN KISSED HIS HAIRY ARMPITS! HE WAS SURPRISED I DID THAT

"Damn you nasty! I didn't expect you to do that nigga!"

"Workin around you dudes and your smell makes my dick hard, I gotta pick up dirty clothes an jock straps to take to the laundry.....I admit I smell them, an busted a big nutt!"

"Well I been feenin for your booty nigga, I ain't nutted in a week, you gon assist me an get it out...."

"Yesssss, oh yesss

"Get on that chair, arch that shit!"

I GOT ON THE CHAIR AN HE PULLED DOWN MY PANTS, HE PLAYED IN MY HOLE A BIT AN THEN GOT SOME VASELINE, HE LUBES HIS DICK AN SLIDES IT IN! I WAS ON CLOUD 9 DAMN HIS DICK FELT SO GOOD! HE PRESSED DOWN ON MY BACK AN WENT INNN, I WAS MOANINGG FROM HIS DEEP STROKES

"OHHHH, OHHHHHH YESSSS,!!!

"YOU LIKE IT WHEN I POUND YOUR PUSSY!"

"YESSSS, OHHHHHHUGHHH HUHHH

"DONT YOU BE WEARING TIGHT SHIT AROUND ME BOI, MAKES ME WANT YO PUSSY"

WE WAS FUCKIN SO LOUD, THEN MAURICE GRUNTED AN GRIPPED MY ASS, I CAN TELL HE WAS GETTIN TOO EXCITED! HE LET OUT A BIG NUTT AN I CAN FEEL HIM PULSATING AN THROBBING AS HE BLASTED EVERY DROP! SUDDENLY WE HEARD THE DOOR OPEN AN COACH TRESHAWN WALKED IN ON US!!! MAURICE STILL NUTTIN IN ME AN COACH WAS SHOCKED

"Bro what the entire fuck! Maurice, AARON y'all gay??? Trashawn shouted

"Look, it was my fault!! I made a move on Aaron please don't tell head coach

"Man look, I ain't gone do shit, actually I thought that pretty hot seeing you nutt inside him like that, makes me wanna pull my dick out bruh...."

THEN TRASHAWN WHIPPED HIS DICK OUT, I WAS SHOCKED HOW AT HOW CURVED IT WAS! HE TOLD ME TO LAY ON MY BACK AN THROW UP MY LEGS, THEN HE FINGERED MY PUSSY AN ATE IT OUT, TONGUE LIKE A WINDSHIELD WIPER I MEAN HE DEVOURED MY HOLE! SLOBBIN ON IT MAKING ...

THEN TRASHAWN WHIPPED HIS DICK OUT, I WAS SHOCKED HOW AT HOW CURVED IT WAS! HE TOLD ME TO LAY ON MY BACK AN THROW UP MY LEGS, THEN HE FINGERED MY PUSSY AN ATE IT OUT, TONGUE LIKE A WINDSHIELD WIPER I MEAN HE DEVOURED MY HOLE! SLOBBIN ON IT MAKING IT WET.....MAURICE WATCHED THE ACT UNFOLD AN HE WAS HARD AS FUCK! HE STROKED HIMSELF AN THEN TRASHAWN TOLD ME PUSH MAURICE NUTT OUT! I DID AN I FARTED A LIL BIT, TRASHAWN NASTY ASS LICKED THE NUT THAT CAME OUTTA MY HOLE, MAURICE COULDNT HOLD HIS EXCITEMENT!! AGAIN HE NUTTED ALL ON HIS STOMACH AN TRASHAWN WAS LEAKIN SO MUCH, HE USED HIS PRE CUM AS LUBE AND STROKED HIMSELF TOO AN SUDDENLY HE BUSTED HIS LOAD ON MY CHEST, DAMN I GOT NUTTED ON TWICE!.....I guess gettin caught wasn't so bad after all!