💝

Life is always unpredictable. When you feel everything is going alright, you are met with a huge shock. For Ruhi life was tough.

Being a girl without a father's shadow it is hard to live peacefully in society. But she was determined to make everything right. Her mother raised her on her own. Ruhi's father left them when she was 16 they did made alots of memories but they weren't enough. She missed her baba terribly. How can she not whatever she is today it's all her Baba's teaching.

Ruhi was always smart in business affairs and went forward in the field alots of obstacles were one the way but nothing stopped her. She managed to start her own startup and she worked hard to be where she is now. She is one of the most successful young businesswoman.

Though it felt like it wasn't enough to shut people's mouth. They still doubted her abilities and she always proved them wrong. She never had a male figure in her life after her baba. The young bubbly girl was almost dead after his death. But

ABHISHEK MALHOTRA managed to bring that bubbly girl back not totally she had became an introvert. She didn't prefered talking much now. But with Abhishek she opened up a bit because Abhishek was a bigg extrovert. They both met in first year of college and clicked instantly. Ruhi can't deny the attraction she felt for him. They were college sweethearts. Everyone envy them.

They both grew together and stronger. Helping each other in business affairs and things were their kind of love talk. Both were happiest in their relationship nothing bothered them. The people taunted them for being in relationship in such a young age but it didn't mattered.

Ruhi was called names as gold digger because abhisheks parents were rich. At the start she was effected but after that she got used to it knowing that people are just jealous and want to hurt her. Abhisheks parents approved ruhi and treated her as their own daughter.

They were happy with their sons choice. Everything was going smooth. Life was like a fairytale for Ruhi. She got a loving family because of Abhishek. Her mother was her support, Abhishek was her love. Her work was doing great. She was growing her business more and more.

Few years passed now Abhishek took over his father's business and did hard work to spread it more. Ruhi was successful as she was always a bright student and she had a great support system. Ruhi's mother wanted ruhi to get Married, she wanted to see her settled now. She managed to talk to Abhisheks parents and they agreed too. Ruhi was in the ninth cloud but Abhishek was a bit confused with his own thoughts. But he couldn't deny. And they both got married.

The wedding was huge as both were billionaires. The news of their wedding spread like fire. Alots of people were happy, some were jealous too. The wedding was grand. Actors, governors, ministers and businessmen were invited.

The first few months of wedding was so dreamy for Ruhi. She couldn't ask for more. She fell more and more for Abhishek. Even she didn't knew how can she love him so much. This man of hers was her whole world. She trusted him like no other.

They went to Paris for their honeymoon. She was so happy. Abhishek always managed to bring a smile on her face. She thanked God for sending him in her life.

Abhishek was still confused he didn't felt the satisfaction even after marrying ruhi. He still left a piece of him was missing. It didn't felt new even after their wedding. They went to honeymoon but he was too lost to focus on ruhi. It was her who used to setup everything and even his slightest effort in getting involved her made her happy.

Ruhi was a girl who was easy to make happy. It never took any effort for Abhishek to make ruhi happy. She was a girl who forever craved love. Abhishek being an over talker gave her that. For him it was like casual talks but for Ruhi it was much more than that. There was no doubt Abhishek loved ruhi but he felt a part of him missing. For him there were no sparks or butterflies while kissing her. So they never went further. Ruhi never doubted him thinking he wasn't ready.