💝

After a week it was the day for their first date. Ruhi was feeling wierd. Like good weird. She got ready Veer told her he will pick her up. A car honk was heard she made her way towards the door and saw him standing Leaning against the car door. Smiling at her as she walked upto him.

"Good morning pretty woman. Breathtaking as always huh" he teased her. As he opened the door for her.

"Good morning gentlemen" she looked flustered.  He came and sat on the seat buckling up the seat belts. He started driving.

"Where are we going today" she asked

"Surprise little Miss" he grinned. She eyes him suspiciously.

"I am not little" she mumbled as an angry pout settled her lips unconsciously. He noticed it and smiled at her. She was adorable.

"Sure. Give me your hand" he said. She raised an eyebrow as asking him why. She gave him her hand. She thought he will intervene them but he was showing their difference.

She snorted at this and looked away. He laughed wholeheartedly. They had a little chit chat. They reached their destination after two hours. He blindfolded her and shushed her who was questioning alot.

He took her hands in his and started walking.

As they reached he removed the blindfold. She heard the noise of kids playing around. She looked around and realisation hit her. He has bought her to an orphanage. He knew her love for kids. This place would be perfect for their date. She gazed at him tearfully. She has always wanted a kid. Now seeing them playing around filled her heart. She was looking around when she felt a little tug in the end of her dress. It was a cute little girl pulling her dress. She bent to her height.

"What is it" she asked the girl softly.

"Play" the girl spoke shyly as her cheeks tinted pink. Adorable. She grabbed her tiny hand as the little girl took her to play. Veer watched it from far. How happy and carefree she looked with kids. He smiled unconsciously.
The day passed by.

Just like this one. More of their dates passed. Veer never failed to surprise her. She thought being a billionaire he will take her to resturants only. But no he was being so thoughtful about her likings. They went to fair, old-age house, for meditation, hiking, scuba diving, seeing sunrise and sunsets, they went to his house too. He planned a whole movie date for them. He himself cooked for her and she was thrilled was an understandment.

This bulky man over here was a master chef.
Just like this two months passed. They had work so they went to dates when both of them were free. Ruhi liked him but she was afraid. What if he left her like others. What if he betrayed her like they did. But somewhere she knew he was not like them. His actions were different. It was always her happiness and her comfort. It matter the most to him. What kind of man he is if he can't make his woman comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During these times they completely forgot about the media which was keeping eye on them.  A news headline was published. What hurted her was. It was published by her own so called friends just because they didn't got the project.

"FAMOUS BILLIONAIRE VEER RAJPUT IS SEEN WITH MISS RUHI VERMA. THEY ARE SEEN GOING OUT FOR DATES. SOME PHOTOS HAVE BEEN LEAKED. THE COMPANIES ARE DOING A PROJECT TOGETHER. AND LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING SPICY GOING BETWEEN THEM.

some of their business friends said that their project was rejected because miss ruhi has biwitched Mr. Veer with her charms. Well she is undeniably beautiful. Some of the other people have given their statement as Miss Ruhi has convinced Mr. Veer by sexual intimacy. Miss ruhi was divorced by her husband four years back. We will update you all with further news keep watching"