❤️‍🔥

Everything was going fine. Rudra warmed up to Irina a little bit. He got to know that she does his work. So now he ask his things from Irina. Sundays were there days. Irina asked him to spend Sunday with Siya. And Siya grabbed Irina with her.

They would have a mini picnic in their garden sometimes they went to shopping. And sometimes to the amusement park.

Jaya and abhinav has left for their relatives son's marriage. Now it's just Siya, Irina and Rudra at home. She would cook, clean and rest around the house. She has nothing else to do.

Today she felt weirdly lazy. To overcome her laziness she decided to bake and clean. She went to the kitchen and baked Siya's favourite cookies. After putting the icing she made her way to clean the house. Though the mansion was big. She will clean it as she had plenty of time.
Siya was in her friends house and Rudra was going to pick her up. They were going to return in afternoon.
She cleaned the downstairs before cleaning the upstairs.

She cleaned his room too. After that she made her way to the top floor. She debated for a minute. Whether she should clean it or not. But she thought it's just cleaning she will be careful and not break anything.

She cleaned the floors and the other rooms. then she made her way towards the last room. It looked like a master room. She pushed the door and went inside. Surprisingly the room was clean. Not very clean but still clean. It looked like it was cleaned often. Who would do that. Her mother in law rarely stepped upstairs because of her back problems. The maids were not allowed here. Than could it be rudra. She shrugged her thoughts. She looked around the room. It was beautiful much different from Rudra's room.

She switched on the lights. A large photo frame was hanging there. it was a photo of rudra and someone else was there too. They were standing close hugging each other. Rudra was laughing which was rare.  She immediately understood that's his wife. She was beautiful.
Irina was nowhere compared to her beauty. She looked so delicate. She looked at them for a few more time. before looking other things.

There were alots of mini frames. It had the photos when diya was pregnant. The glow she had. Irina smiled thinking about siya. She looked like her mother. She grabbed the cloth and started cleaning the frames.

It was the last frame. It was the photo of them kissing. It somewhere pricked Irina's heart. But whom was she kidding. Rudra was never hers. She was always here for Siya. She smiled painfully at the thought. She cleaned the frame and was about to keep it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" a very angry looking rudra came towards her.
Startled by the loud noice the photo frame slipped from her hand and broke. Irina gasped as the piece of glass pierced her feet.

"WHO GAVE YOU THE PERSON TO ENTER HERE" he yelled at her loudly. A sob was heard from behind. Irina looked behind him to see siya was crying. Maybe because her father was yelling for the first time infront of her. She was scared of him.

"I-i was just cleaning" Irina whispered in a small voice.

"WHO ASKED YOU" he looked like a raging Bull. 
Siya ran towards him and hugged his legs.

"Nununu don't yell at mamma" she cried.

"Siya leave" he said coldly. The little girl shivered.

"I SAID LEAVE"  now Siya was sobbing loudly. Irina immediately collected her in her embrace.

"Don't cry siyu shhh" she tried to calm her down. But she kept crying.

"I ASKED WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ENTER THIS ROOM" he again yelled at Her.

"Pl-pleasee you are scaring siya. " She tried to say.

But he grabbed her arms dragging her outside. She was barefoot more glasses pricked her skin as she walked. She winced as the pieces cut through her skin. Her bloody legs left footprints.