Lovely Friends, Beloved Ones

It turned out that the jaguar siblings needed a permanent place to settle down, so they needed to talk with the wolves. While Nova decided to discuss the matter with Raksha, Runa decided to meet the newcomers she had heard about from Erma.
She saw a female black panther with blue eyes, talking with Bagheera. She was thin, but had a slender body. Not to mention, she was pretty beautiful looking.
Runa herself has a good figure, however, her height was a little shorter than any normal jaguar. She has golden yellow eyes. Runa is a sweet jaguar who loves to make friends. And she could not wait any longer to meet the newcomers.
She saw Bagheera now walking away from the female panther. She slowly walked to the female panther who was thinking about something deeply. She was so much focussed in her thoughts that Runa decided to wait for her to come out of her thoughts.

As Saya watched the jaguars talk with Raksha, Bagheera approached her.
"Saya..." Bagheera whispered.
"Yeah?" She looked at him.
"I had a talk with Erma. She reported that she saw a female leopard hunting on the southern region of the jungle."
"You mean Cleo?" Saya asked.
"Most probably. There is only two leopards in this jungle, and if Scarface is here, it only means that the female leopard is Cleo."
"So... we need to go there and have a talk with her about my sister?"
"It might not be as easy as you think. The southern region is the region full of the most shameless but dangerous scavengers. No predator would dare to go there. The scavengers born there turn to sly hunters whenever needed. You would never know when and where they will cone from."
"What?!" Saya wishper-shouted," why would Cleo go there for?!"
"I..... really don't know." Bagheera seemed equally confused,"anyway," he looked towards Raksha and Nova," I think Raksha could use my help, so...if you excuse me?" He asked.

"Sure! Go ahead." Saya nodded.

As Bagheera went towards the female wolf, Saya started thinking about Cleo. Why would she go there? Did something happened? As Saya was worrying about Cleo,to her unknown, a female jaguar approached her.

Runa sat there for a while. And when she felt she had given the panther enough time, she tried to start a conversation.
"Ummm.... hello!" She said.
The sudden greetings made Saya almost jump out of her fur.
"Wah-what?!" She stuttered.
"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't minna scare you! I-I just wanted to be friends?" Runa rambled.
"O.... it's okay!" Saya smiled,"you don't have to apologise. I wasn't really paying attention." She chuckled nervously.
"Nah, it's fine. By the way, I'm Runa. Nice to meet you!" Runa said, releived to finally reach the actual conversation.
"Oh! Nice to meet you too! I'm Saya."
"Soooo, I heard you and your two friends came to the jungle accidentally?"
"Coming here accidentally? Yes. With two friends? Nope!"
"You aren't friends?" Runa asked," who are they, then?"
"Well, we don't really share any friendly bond. We're like enemies." Saya replied.
"Wait. What?! You guys are like enemies? But why?"
"Um.... I dunno. They never liked me that much. Neither did I."
"So, who are they?" Runa asked.
"They are leopards. The male is Scarface, who is right now sitting over there and the female one is Cleo, who is not present here right now."Saya added,"but I think Cleo broke up with Scarface and he might not be as bad as we think." Saya said,"Keyword: might."
"Oh..." Runa looked at Scarface with pity, though she couldn't forgive him for being not good at Saya.
She meant that though she met with Saya only now, but she seems so nice and sweet. Why would anyone pick on her?

They girls talked for a while and quickly started sharing a very caring and friendly bond. They figured that they have a lot of things in common.
Runa was happy to meet such a nice panther and be her friend, while Saya felt excited to make her first friend after a long time.

Both laughed and chatted and they were soon joined by the pups. Both of them were having a quality time with each other and the wolf pups.
However, something was taking Runa's interest towards the male leopard sitting at the corner. She couldn't help but steal a few glances on him.
It wasn't before too long that Saya noticed it. Till then, the pups had went back to their respective mothers.
"I see someone is interested on a certain someone." She teased.
Runa blushed but couldn't say anything.
"Hey! It's alright. If yoy want, I can talk with him for you?" Saya asked.
"Oh! I.... I really don't know Saya." Runa said," I just can't help but feel sorry for him. You know, if Cleo had broken up with him, he might be very heartbroken."
Saya sighed. Another female, just like her, showing sympathy to anyone who is sad.
"Well.... if you want, you can talk with him. He might feel better with someone's company." She said.
"What?!" Why me? You know him better than me, right? You should be the one talking with him." Runa said nervously.
"I don't think so." Saya shook her head,"you see, we've never talked much. And he had always been bad to me, so he would feel uncomfortable talking to me."
"Fair point....." Runa looked at Scarface," so you think I should talk to him?"
"Yep! Go ahead! You can do this girl!"