Montgomery Montoya AKA Monty

My boys call me Monty, Kol found a college party to go to his older cousin attends so that should be cool some fresh new people to see hopefully some fine ass bitches. These girls in high school are so boring all looking for love or wanting something boring and vanilla. I'm not trying to get in more trouble I fell in love once my freshman year the bitch cheated on me and broke my heart since then my boys Jakob and Kol have been there for me ever since. We have grown up playing little league baseball and football to getting in trouble and going to jail last year. We use to use girls like bad get them drunk or high off their ass and all 3 of us take advantage of them. Kol is a little twisted he would be extra twisted when fucking the girls he would mark them. I guess his daddy being Mayor you can get by with doing crazy shit the last girl we fucked woke up and went home and told her family and seemed to only remember me fucking her unconsciously. Fuck me right not to mention I'm the wrong side of the tracks  friend so king Kol bailed me out as long as I didn't name him in the fucking too.

It's the start of our junior year of high school, and this college party is the perfect thing to get us ready for the school year to start. I crash at jakobs or Kols a lot. My dad has been a drunk ever since my mom left him. I guess he takes it out on me that she left. I don't blame her. He gets abusive when he drinks, blaming me for her leaving.

We all hop in Kols  lifted escalade and head to the Party. Lots of drunk college kids are all drinking and dancing and playing beer pong. Walking thru the main room I see this gorgeous girl talking to Kol fuck she's hot. Maybe I should help her and warn her away from Kol. I grab her arm telling her that's not the kinda fun I'm sure your looking for tonight. She laughs saying what kind of fun is she looking for. Fuck it why not she's hot as fuck. I usher her upstairs as she walking ahead of me her mini skirt sways on her hips flashing glimpses of her nice fat ass. Fuck imma fuck this girl senseless. We enter into the room and I could barely contain myself my hands were all over her. I remember it was like my brain stopped working I vaguely remember her asking if I was legal like what is this bitch fr is she a cop or what I laugh to myself my hands moving up her thigh teasing her thin scraps of lace she calls panties there already wet. She's as effected by me as I am her good I smirk.

I go back to kissing her, she wants it she climbs on top on me fuck this is what I'm talking about these college bitches know what they want. She's wet and grabs something from her bag it's a condom she slides it on my cock and slides down on me. Fuck it was so erotic to see. I'm definitely above average as far as size to see her take all of me was sexy. She began riding me faster with need she was chasing her climax. She unbuttoned her top, revealing her tits perky and bouncing she liked her lips, and my hands and mouth went to them instantly.
Fuck her Tits they were perfect they were huge they had to be at least a D cup and her nipples shaped perfectly and pink. I palmed one in my hand rolling her nipple in between my fingers while my mouth found her other. I teased her making her moan for me. I licked and lightly sucked on her nipple. She grabbed my head, pushing my mouth closer to chest, begging for me to do more to somehow be closer to her. I sucked her nipple harder and began to bite her nipple lightly testing to see if she was into it. She moaned and wiggled beneath me, so I took that motion and moans as a reason to do more. I sucked harder and bite harder she was getting more wet between her legs, and I was getting close myself. I told her I'm getting close what do you need to finish. What she said next, I would've never expected in a million years. She said I want ..... I want you to HURT me. When I tell you I could've came buckets in that moment I smirked and began to choke her out I felt her pussy tighten around my throbbing cock as we both came.
I never came so hard before and have never been so turned on in my life. I layed there as she began getting dressed.  

I look over as she grabs her phone. This Girl had been recording us the whole time. What the fuccccckkkkkkk.

Fuccckkkk I never even got her name.
I get up throw away the filled condom and get dressed and walk back down stairs hoping to see the girl to get her name. She is no where to be found..the party is starting to die down. I spot Jakob he's getting head from some blonde by the pool. I finally find Kol in kitchen talking with some guy. I motion to him let's go.

The whole ride back to Kols place I told them about the girl  I fucked and how different she was. Kol was a little salty that I basically got to her first. But happy I'm getting back out there his words not mine he was happy I got me a Hot Whore.