Maverick BOUTIQUE

It's late when I get back to my house.
I tell myself I am just going to post the footage from tonight and go to bed.

I lay in my cozy king-size bed. Reminiscing on all the fun I had with that guy tonight. I shake my thoughts I am not getting tied down to one guy to just fuck me over again no matter how good the dick is. I drift off to sleep.
I wake up and look at my phone it's 9am already. I jump up out of bed, I'm off to a late start I wanted to be dressed and already in the storefront by 8am. I quickly put on a mini skirt and a black tank with no bra. I'm working today anyway with a few workers that are due to show up in an hour or so. I need to get the shelves put up and all my merchandise put out and walls painted.

I take my laptop downstairs with me to review what my viewers think of the new footage with the college boy.
Hours have went by I keep calling the agency to see where the workers are no answer. I'm pissed I just keep working my ass off.
I'm cleaning the windows when I see 3 guys walking down the sidewalk and see one is the so called college boy from the party wearing a high-school letterman jacket.

He walks in with his friends I try to act like nothing saying sorry guys were not open yet, were still setting up. Hey you work at a sex shop that's pretty cool Monty said. I laugh and say nah I own this sex shop if I can hurry and get everything set up. The agency fucked me over on the workers.
Monty quickly said we could help you.
Ya I said in question I could feed yall and yall could have 1 item a day for free of charge along with 100 bucks a day ?
Kol said ya of course anything for Monty's hot Whore. I laugh as he trys to quickly apologize I laugh saying nah its cool.

I ask the guys to start building the shelves. I walk to the back to start grabbing some of the merchandise.
Monty follows me to the back room..
So legal college boy huh was that all a lie I ask? No he said defensively, I am legal 17 is the legal age in our state. I shake my head fuck 17 years old what the fuck was I thinking and he's still in high school.
You didn't tell me you were in fucking high school I say quietly. He smirks and moves closer to me saying I know we didn't do a whole lot of talking but I don't recall you minding? He was so close  I could smell the gum he was chewing.
Fuck I'm probably going to regret this. I start kissing him fuck he's a good kisser probably lots of practice. He's quick he already has a hand under my tank top while his other hand is traveling up my skirt. He chuckles saying how I'm always wet and ready for him so eager.

This little fuckboy is teasing me he keeps circling my wet entrance barely dipping a finger in and back to circling. I finally huff and lift my center towards his fingers and blurt just fuck me already fuck me fuck me just fuck me my words coming out with some much need.
He withdrawals his fingers and turns me around and bends me over a bunch of boxes and fucks me relentlessly. I am a moaning mess trying to keep quiet and kinda not giving a fuck who hears. I'm about to cum again he asks what do I need to get there again I say hurt me just hurt I'm so close. This time he has fistful of my hair as he pounds into me until we both finish.
We quickly clean up and I stop recording on the laptop and smirk.

He laughs and said so about that. You a cam whore?
I smirk saying I'm a little more than that lol I have my own website with loyal viewers and I film most of my fucks whether solo or with people. Oh really he said maybe I can take a look especially since I'm starring in two of them ha he laughed.

We walk back out to the main shopping area. The two other boys have got alot accomplished while we were pre occupied. Ya bro one said alot can get accomplished when your not thinking with your cock.
I smirk yall can go for the day I'm sure yall have homework or something I giggle thanks again I say. Um I try to remember his name I pause Monty he said ya um Monty I can give you a ride if you could help me with one more thing for the day.
The other boys picked there 1 item Jakob picked a huge box of condoms. Kol picked a leg spreader bar from the bondage section.
I look at Monty and ask him what will he pick. He asked if he could get two things I side glance at him trying to figure out what he is wanting. He said I want everything I want to try every single of of these and I want to try them on you and to tape every second of it. No strings just crazy fucking with someone who knows how to fuck. I smirk what do you want to try first? My viewers seem to love the video from the party.