New Friends and More...

Woah hearing Monty say what he wants sounds amazing just a good fuck no strings I handle that plus he hot as fuck and amazingly fucking amazing in bed.
I upload our latest fuck before I take him home.

We walk outside the storefront and hop in my yellow Volkswagen beetle. He laughs at my car. I tell him it's fast it has a turbo and before I can justify myself. He interrupts me saying it's cute it matches you and your style. I smile I've had this car since I was a teen it was my first car and hey there is plenty enough room to fuck in the backseat or to give some roadhead. Fuck your hot he said. We head to his house, he lives on the "wrong side of the tracks" just like me. It's just him and his dad he asked me to park and to kill the lights I guess so his dad wouldn't know he was home. I remember what it was like to be a young teenager ha if only my parents gave a fuck what I was doing.

I drop him off. It was a little awkward like ya we have fucked twice no need for goodbye kisses it was just like ya later which was fine by be.
I head back home he only lives like fifteen minutes from me which is very convenient if I ever need a late night fuck. I get back home and take a shower go on a lacey thong and tank top and grab my laptop and plomp on the couch with some pizza from the fridge. I login to my website And check the views and comments these two videos have made me quite a bit of money and the views have increased since last night tremendously. The comments are great girls are saying how sexy he is and the guys are wishing they were him. Some people were asking if he was my boyfriend. I didn't respond to said comments hashtag #myownpersonalfucktoy fuck he is great in bed. Reminiscing back at how this high-school boy knew how to fuck and take charge and to make my body crave and need more.

It's already almost two in the morning. I need to get to sleep. I have to be up early to try and get more work done on the storefront. I need to be opening store next Monday should be our grand opening. I drift off to sleep and wake up to my phone alarm what feels like I only slept for 2 hours it is now 7 a.m. I quickly shower and get dressed and head downstairs. I started painting, I did the first coat of the front shopping area the walls are black. But of course, the contractor that bailed from the agency bought the paint that didn't have the primer in it, so here's to more work for me.

I have been painting for what feels like hours but it's only noon. I call in my order to a little Cafe on the corner since the store isn't open yet there's no harm in me closing up shop to go eat and get right back to work I try to justify in my head I can even take my laptop to check on the website and reply to viewers while I eat.
The cafe is only a few shops down so I decided to walk it's a pretty day out. I called in my order when I finally arrived they told me my food should only be a few minutes longer. While I was waiting I sat up in the corner booth where I had some privacy to be on my laptop, when I saw the boys walk in. GAHHHH Monty is so sexy. I am pulled from my thoughts when I hear a nice women say on the intercom MAVERICK
I smile and raise my hand implying it me I'm Maverick The guys look my direction and smirk the guys walk to the counter to order but not Monty he walks over to me asking if I'm stalking him. I scoff umm I live literally seconds from here you know. Suuurrrrre he said. I slurp on my milkshake he licks his lips I asked him if he wanted some he groaned saying yes I push my glass closer to him thanks he said as he took a sip but that's not what I was talking about. I giggle asking him if he wants some of fries. Fries and a milkshake that's your lunch ? Yupp girls got to eat ha. He said um no that's not a meal. Let me show you this place they have some really good Chinese food not too far from here. Ha you trying to take me out I question we can just fuck you know. I know he said maybe a little agitated maybe I upset him fuck I don't know how to be nice with people to let them in Maylee has been my only true friend for a long while.

Jakob and Kol join us at the table hopefully they can break some of the tension. Jakob cracks a joke about us sharing the milkshake and fries and Kol tries to flirt with me like nothing at all lmao but Monty tried to somewhat warn me about Kol. They seem like a cool friendly group of guys, and I could use some friends. They ask me my name I tell them Maverick  but my friends if I had many call me Mav. They ask me about myself I tell them I'm a fun free spirit I love to have a good time. I have my own porn site www.fucklikeamaverick.com and I have my sex shop. People haven't been the best since I have moved here I have my best friend Maylee but she lives hours from here she owns her own stripclub we are both very sexual people. I met some rude ass lady that threw a big fit about me opening a sex shop in town Kol started to laugh knowing exactly who is was he said that's Jakobs mom. Oh my bad I don't know if she was worst or of the pervy major was. Jakob and Monty both start cracking up looking at Kol. What what did I say I look at them confused? That's my dad Kol said embarrassed. Fuck my bad you guys. Nah its cool Jakob said my mom can be a Bitch and Kol's dad is a fucking Perv.

Fuck Monty you found yourself a good one this time Jakob said. I blush and dont respond. Well boys this has been fun I need to get back to the shop if y'all are able to help still today that would be great. Monty said I go ahead and head there with you to get a head start. Ya you guys go ahead and fuck before we get there. We walk side by side back to the shop silently.
I think to myself fuck I'm a loser I may have some friends finally ha.