CHAPTER 28: ROSE

The morning after, I woke up with hickeys on my body, swollen lips and the biggest smile on my face.

I found Ryan's arms wrapped around me, I turned my head and found him asleep.

I smiled at the way he looked so peaceful.

I carefully turned trying not to wake him up but failed. He released a groan and opened his eyes to find me looking at me.

"Good morning," I said with my cheeks probably flushed.

He weakly smiled. Sleepy Ryan is the best version of him. I love his sleepy eyes and the way he smiles at the moment.

"Good Morning indeed," his husky voice gave me chills over my body.

He rubbed his eyes and I cleared my throat "so,"

"Hm?" He said and looked down at me

"Um... Uh..." I forgot how to speak. My nervousness made Ryan smile and my cheeks flushed.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips "does it hurt?" He whispered against my mouth.

It took me a minute to realize what he meant.

Last night.

"No.." I said as he pulled away and locked our gaze

"Hmm," his hand on my back started tracing my bare back giving me chills all over "I was gentle enough."

My eyes went wide "that was gentle?"

"Are you able to walk?"

"Probably-"

"So yes. That was gentle." He placed a kiss on my forehead "I won't be next time."

My words got stuck in the back of my throat.

He turned and grabbed the phone from the side table "I'll order room service."

"Okay." I said and sat up, trying to cover my chest- although he saw everything last night.

"Where are you going?"

I looked at Ryan with his eye brow raised.

"To change?"

"What's the use? You're gonna end up naked again anyway-"

I hit his arm "what's that suppose to mean?!"

He sat up, bringing his face closer to mine, locking our gaze. I swallowed.

He pecked my lips.

"Just warning. Now that you're exclusively mine to have, I won't hold back." He fell back down on the bed with a smirk.

"So... So, you were holding back this whole time?"

He nodded "yup."

I'm speechless.

Ryan started dialing and put the phone by his ear.

"You can go change but I warned you just Incase." He winked before the receptionist picked up and he started ordering.

I blinked twice before grabbing his shirt from the floor, I placed it on and rushed in the bathroom only to hear him chuckle before I shut the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Ryan's words repeated in my head.

Now that you're exclusively mine to have, I won't hold back.

I don't know if it were the butterflies in my stomach or Ryan's husky voice when he warned me but I found myself smiling like a maniac.

Ryan's mine. And I'm his. And I couldn't be more happy.